See also: Cremona
Casement bolt (in Italian: Cremona ) is a Italian city, chief town of the of the same province name in Lombardy, in the area of the Plaine of Po.
- the cathedral of Casement bolt and the contiguous baptistry constitute one of the whole emblématiques of the Romance transition - Gothic in Italy from North.
Of many museums is present in this city, in particular Museo Stradivariano which exposes violins designed by the family Amati, but also of the Guarneri and the Stradivarius, testimonys of the golden age of the music in this city in XVIe century.
- In 1093, the town of Casement bolt joined the alliance of Mathilde of Tuscany against the Germanic Roman Holy roman Empire,
- In 1214, taken Crémone by Frederic II of the Holy roman Empire.
- the many painters crémonais like Galeazzo Campi and its sons: Giulio Campi, Antonio Campi and Vincenzo Campi.
Claudio Monteverdi, born in 1567
- Antonio Stradivari says Stradivarius, born in 1644
- Giuseppe Sigismondo Ala Ponzone, born in 1761
- Amilcare Ponchielli, born in 1834
- Ugo Tognazzi, born in 1922
Communes borderingBonemerse, Castelverde, Castelvetro Piacentino (PC), Gadesco-Pieve Delmona, Gerre de' Caprioli, Malagnino, Monticelli d' Ongina (PC), Persico Dosimo, Sesto ED Uniti, Spinadesco, Stagno Lombardo
|Random links:||Pronunciation of Turkish | Paulo Da Silva | Drag City | British Togoland | Michel Pansard | Jon_Anderson|