See also: Carrington (homonymy)
Carrington is a film Britannique of Christopher Hampton left in 1995. The scenario adapts a Biographie of the intellectual Lytton Strachey signed by Michael Holroyd. It is the occasion to discover the circle of Bloomsbury to which belonged Virginia Woolf and John Maynard Keynes.
SynopsisIn friends, the single person Lytton Strachey (Jonathan Pryce) meets a young artist, Dora Carrington (Emma Thompson), which it at first sight takes for a boy. It is the beginning of the common life between a homosexual notorious and an anticonformist woman, bound by a strange passion.
- Emma Thompson: Carrington
- Jonathan Pryce gilded: Lytton Strachey
- Steven Waddington: Ralph Partridge
- Samuel West: Gerald Brenan
- Rufus Sewell: Mark Gertler
- Penelope Wilton: Lady Ottoline Morrell
- Janet McTeer: Beautiful Vanessa
- Peter Blythe: Phillip Morrell
- Jeremy Northam : Beacus Penrose
- Alex Kingston: Frances Partridge
- Sebastian Harcombe : Roger Senhouse
- Richard Clifford: Cleave Bell
- David Ryall: Mayor
- Stephen Boxer: Military Reference mark
- Annabel Mullion: Mary Hutchinson
RewardsThe film received the special price of the jury to the Cannes festival in 1995. For its role, Jonathan Pryce obtained on its side the Prix of male interpretation to the same festival.
- Card imdb
|Random links:||Cergne | Casey Chaos | Fiona Avery | Jim Calder | Gakushūin | Hommes_coupables|