PresentationCésar Girón was born in a family from twelve brothers and sisters, among whom, five (César, Curro, Rafael, Efraín and Freddy, were matadors.
In 1945, it launches out like espontaneo in the arenas of Maracay, during a bullfight of the infantile Cuadrilla “Los Chicos de Querétaro”. But its career begins really on October 1st 1950 in Caracas during a Novillada with the couurs of which it must alternate with Moreno Sánchez, considered like the greatest hope of the toreo Venezuelan. In consequence of a wound undergone by Moreno Sánchez, César Girón must kill only the six novillos. Following this memorable bullfight, César Girón becomes a true national hero.
In 1951, it goes in Spain for its first European season. It takes there the alternate with Barcelona, with like godfather, the Mexican Carlos Arruza. It remains among the first of the escalafón until its retirement in 1966.
He dies in 1971, during an accident of car.
César Girón is generally regarded as one of the principal matadors of the 20th century. One allots to him the invention of a master key of Muleta called for this reason girondina . To Venezuela, two arenas and a school taurine bear its name.
- Beginnings as a public: Maracay, the January 29th 1950, at the sides of Moreno Sánchez and Paco Roldán. Novillos of the Ganadería of Francisco Solórzano.
- Beginnings in Spain: Miranda de Ebro (Province of Burgos) the May 13rd 1951.
- Presentation with Madrid: July 10th 1952 at the sides of Carriles and Antoñete. Novillos of the ganadería of Felipe Bartolomé.
- Alternate: Barcelona the September 28th 1952. Godfather, Carlos Arruza; witness, “Parrita”. Bulls of the ganadería of Antonio Urquijo.
- Confirmation of alternative to Madrid: May 14th 1955. Godfather, Antonio Bienvenida; witness, “Pedrés”. Bulls of the ganadería of Juan Cobaleda.
- First of the Escalafón in 1954 and 1956.
|Random links:||1921 in the railroads | Your Som | Kro men | Antonio Thrasybule Kébreau | Nuclear plant of Tokay | Fleuve_d'Awatere|