Cégep of Outaouais
CÉGEP of Outaouais is a public college of education post-secondary located in the area of the Outaouais, with the Quebec. It is divided into two principal entities, the Campus Gabrielle Roy with Hull and the Campus Felix Leclerc, with Gatineau, and is the only institution to offer collegial French education in all Outaouais, which explains why it is largest CÉGEP of the province. Its studied newspaper, whose origins go back to 1827, names the Intermediary . The cégep receives usually the three quarters of the finishing pupils of the secondary schools of the area.
Founded in 1967 among the first twelve CÉGEPS to be born in Quebec, the college then had the name of Cégep de Hull , which it kept until in 1975, year when it took the name of Collège of Outaouais . Recently, in 2005, the establishment adopted the name of CÉGEP of Outaouais . In its creation it incorporated the Institut of Technology of Hull , the traditional Collège Marguerite-In Youville , the traditional Collège Marie-Mediating , the Teacher training school of Hull , the family Institut of Hull as well as the École of the Nurses of the Hospital Sacred Heart .
The CÉGEP of Outaouais gathers 3 campuses, that is to say: the Gabrielle-Roy campus, in the Hull sector; the Felix-Leclerc campus, in the Gatineau sector and the Louis-Reboul campus, in the sector Hull (continuing education).
- 500 employees
- 350 teachers
- 4.000 regular students
- 2.000 students in continuing education
|Random links:||Arthur PEN | Linalol | Margraviat de Bayreuth | Akawaio | Blackmail in Washington | John_Holl|