HistoryCâmpina is a town of trade being located on the road which connects the Transylvania to the Valachie.
At the beginning of the 19th century, the city knows a second economic boom, with the exploitation of the Pétrole. Between 1897 and 1898, it holds largest Raffinerie of Pétrole of Europe. Today still, an minor amount of oil is extracted from the ground.
- Official site of the town hall
|Random links:||Anne Tristan | George Villiers | Aubenasson | Chrysothémis | Large Mary | Friuli Aquileia Cabernet Sauvignon superiore | Sous-préfecture_de_Tokachi|