CÃ³digo de Baudot
The October 8th is the 281e Jour of the Année (282e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier. There remain 84 days before the end of the year.
1 to 1900
- 877: Died of the emperor Charles the Bald person in the valley of the Maurienne to the return of a forwarding against noble revolted Italian. The empire remains vacant until in 881. His/her son Louis II '' the Stammerer '' succeeds to him like King de France.
- 1111 : Solemn dedication of the Notre-Dame Cathedral of Doms to Avignon, by the bishop Rostaing II, in the presence of 35 bishops brought together in provincial council.
- 1184 : With the Japan, Minamoto No Noriyori share in shift in the Area of Chūgoku with a force of 30.000 men (see the article War of Gempei) .
- 1517 : François Ier sign the charter of foundation of Le Havre of Grace (today Le Havre).
- 1813 : Treaty enters the Bavaria and the allies, during the war of the Sixth coalition.
- 1854 : Opening to Ostend (Belgium) of a diplomatic conference enters the Spain and the the United States about the purchase by the latter of the island of Cuba. It continues until the 11 in Ostend, then until the 18 with Aachen (Germany).
- 1912 : The Montenegro declares the war with the Turkey
- 1939: Annexation of the Western part of the Poland by the Germany.
- 1940 : Occupation of the Romania by the German
- 1940: Ghost of the mission bearing his name in the United States, Henry Tizard finds his station removed.
- 1943 : Release of Ajaccio (first released French city)
- 1954: The Vietminh occupies Hanoï
- 1962: Creation with the Festival of Palermo (Sicily, Italy) of the work of Free Donatoni Puppenspiel , Study for an incidental music, orchestra.
- 1963 : Beginning of the “War of sands” between Algeria and the Morocco
- 1966: The American government proclaims officially LSD like dangerous substance and illegal.
- 1967 : Che Guevara is captured in Bolivia
- 1972: Philibert Tsiranana resigns of the presidency with Madagascar
- 1978: First prototype of VisiCalc, ancestor of the spreadsheves (Multiplan, Excel…)
- 1980 : Bob Marley, star of the Reggae, crumbles on scene at the time of a concert with Pittsburgh, it will be the last of its career
- 1982: Prohibition in Poland of the trade union Solidarność
- 1987: Birth of Mathilde Micléa
- In Israel, of the incidents between demonstrators and police officers on the esplanade of the Mosquée S makes 21 deaths Palestinian.
- the Pound sterling enters the European currency snake.
- 1991 : The Croatia and the Slovenia proclaim their independence
- 1993: End of the sanctions against the South Africa
- 1997: Opening to Bordeaux of the lawsuit of Maurice Papon
- 2000: The prince Henri of Luxembourg becomes the 6th sovereign of the Luxembourg
- 2006 : communal Elections and Provincial Elections in Belgium.
- 2006 : Gonzalo Higuain mark one doubled against Boca Juniors with his club To rivet Punt.
- 1795 : Raymond-Theodore Troplong, lawyer and politician French, president of the Senate of 1852 with 1869. († March 1st 1869).
- 1833 : Andre Theuriet, poet, novelist and dramatic author French. († April 23rd 1907)
- 1883: Otto Heinrich Warburg, doctor, physiologist and German biochemist (° 1970), Nobel Prize of medicine in 1931
- 1884: Walther von Reichenau, marshal of the German army during the Second world war.
- 1890 : Edward Vernon Rickenbacker, aviator during the First World War.
- 1895 :
- 1896: Julien Duvivier, French realizer.
- 1901 : Marcus Oliphant, Physicist Australia N
- 1910: Alberto Balderas, Mexican Matador († December 22nd 1940).
- 1919 : Ki' ichi Miyazawa, Prime Minister for the Japan of 1991 with 1993. († June 28th 2007).
- 1920: Frank Patrick Herbert, American writer.
- 1939 : Paul Hogan, actor, producer and Australian scenario writer.
- 1948 :
- 1949 : Sigourney Weaver, American actress.
- 1956 : Janice E. Voss, American astronaut
- 1959: Carlos I. Noriega, American astronaut
- 1960: François Pérusse, humorist Québécois and whimsical on Europe 2.
- 1964 : Ian Binder, British actor
- 1969: Julia Ass, American actress porn.
- 1970 : Matt Damon, actor and American scenario writer.
- 1979 : Kristanna Loken, mannequin and American actress.
- 1978 : Sami Seirafi, mannequin and actor serbo-syrian.
877: Charles the Bald person, King de France, emperor of Occident.
- 1286 : Jean Ier of Brittany, known as the Russet-red , duke of Brittany. (° 1217).
- 1834 : François-Adrien Boïeldieu, French type-setter (° December 16th 1775).
- 1889 : Johann Jakob von Tschudi, Exploring diplomat, and Swiss Naturalist (° 1818).
- 1893 : Patrice of Mac-Mahon, duke of Magenta, Marshal of France, president of France (° July 13rd 1808)
- 1895: The queen of Korea is assassinated with the complicity of the Japan board.
- 1990 : Myron Natwick, creator of the character of Cartoon Betty Boop.
- 1992 : Willy Brandt, politician, former German chancellor and Nobel Prize of Peace in 1971 (° 1913).
The following countries celebrate their national festival:
- Burundi: Day of Independence (1962).
- China (HongKong): Day of the establishment of the special administrative Area of HongKong (1997).
- British Virgin Islands: Day of the Territory.
- Rwanda: Day of Independence (1962).
- Somalia: Foundation of the Republic (1960).
- international Day of the prevention of the natural disasters
Catholic and orthodoxe saints of the day
- Pelagie d' Antioche (+ 457), penitent.
- Thai of Alexandria (4th century), penitent.
Saying of the day“October is good, if it is of season. ”
- October 8th in sport
- October 8th in the railroads
Beats-smg: Spalė 8 Be-X-old: 8 кастрычніка Fiu-vro: 8. rehekuu päiv Nds-nl: 8 oktober Simple: October 8 Zh-yue: 10 月 8 號
|Random links:||Pierre de Vendôme | Cadière-in Azur | Maelstrom (disney) | Cumberland-Colchester-Musquodoboit Valley | Fortress of Santa Cruz de Anhatomirim|