Bruno Sandras (born the August 4th 1961 with PAPEETE) is a Politician of French Polynésie, member of the party Tahoeraa will huiraatira and mayor of Papara. He is elected with the Assemblée of French Polynesia for the district of the Windward Islands, where he chairs the group of his party. Candidate with the legislative Frenchwomen of June 2007, it is elected appointed 2nd district of French Polynesia (Is) the June 17th 2007, with 56,96% of the voices.
- associations: 2000/2001 - president of the ACE Tamarii Papara
- 1995/2000 - general secretary of the trade union has tia I moulted
- 1999/2000 - president of the social and cultural Economic council of French Polynesia
- May 2001 - elected official Adviser with the Parliament of French Polynesia.
- May 2001 - Minister for Transport and Energy.
- Nov. 2002 - minister of environment and for Transport, in charge of the road safety and the city.
- 26.10.04 - minister of environment, for transport, in charge of the road safety, following the motion of censure of the Temaru government voted the 09.10.04
- Motion of censure of the Flosse government voted the 18.02.05
Mandates and functions with the APF
- Elected on May 23rd, 2004 representing with the Parliament of French Polynesia.
- Beginning of the mandate: 03.06.04 (decree n° 27/2004/APF/SG of the 03.06.04.)
- Chooses the functions of member of the government the 02.11.04
- Proclamé accounting for with the Parliament of French Polynesia the 23.02.05 per decree 029/2005/APF/SG following the option of Mr. Michel Buillard which gives up its quality of representative.
Local mandates in progress
- since 2001: Mayor of Papara.
|Random links:||Just Imagines | Saint-Hilaire-on-Risle | Ulic Qel-Droma | The Community of communes of the country of Lure | Guillaume de Lamoignon de Blancmesnil | Joan_I|