Painting: to see Velasquez, the rendering of Bréda
The Traité of Breda was signed the July 23rd 1667, by the England, the Republic of the United Provinces, the France and the Denmark. In a precipitated way, it put a term at the Second war anglo-Dutchwoman (1665-1667)
Famous characters born or deceased in Breda
- Adriaen van der Donck a lawyer and imminent personality of the colony of the New-Country-Low. It was born there in 1616
- celebrates It disc jockey DJ Tiësto was born the January 17th 1969
- Pieter Bruegel (supposed place) between 1525 and 1530
- Ramon Dekkers world champion from Thai Muay and Kick boxing, born on September 4th 1969.
- Dimitri van Toren Singer, born the December 16th 1940
- the Colonel Parker, agent of Elvis Presley born the June 26th 1909.
Of parel van het zuiden : “The pearl of the South”.
the Mentos candy is originating in Breda.
- Breda with the greatest density of stores of shoes of the Netherlands.
- One often compares Breda with the city close to Tilburg. And there exists a proverb of the Brabant which says: “Tilburg, it is where one works, Breda, it is where one saw! ”.
Places to see
the Grote Kerk : it overhangs the Grote Markt and is visible in any point of Breda.
- the Grote Markt : it is the large one places; the terraces there are very animated.
|Random links:||Federation of Liechtenstein of football | List towns of Arménie | BB 10004 | Gustav Friedrich Dinter | Lynnwood (Washington) | Avinash_Kak|