GeographyThe common one belongs to the Saulnois and the Regional natural park of Lorraine. The Toponymie of the village comes from the name of anybody Gallic Bourdonus with the suffix - arium , the denomination Bourdenniers is attested in 1256. It was then called Bourdonniers (1256), Bourdonier (1306), Bourdeney (1352).
HistoryThis old seigniory of the counts of Réchicourt depended on temporal on évêché on Metz under the old mode. The village was entirely destroyed during the Guerre Thirty Year old and was rebuilt only at the beginning of the 18th century.
The common one was a place chief of canton in 1790, before this one does not amalgamate with the Canton of Vic-on-Pail about 1801. The canton of Bourdonnay gathered the communes of Bezange-the-Small, Coincourt, Donnelay, Lagarde, Ley, Maizières-lès-Vic, Moncourt, Ommeray and Xures
|Random links:||Tellem | Robert Ier de Bar | Stephan Hernandez | Charles Gordon | Irini Merleni | Chambres_irlandaises_du_Parlement|