A body is part of a system living or not. It forms a Ensemble small Sous-ensemble S, which collaborates within the same territory to achieve a function , to see several. This definition does not prejudge quality of the service brought by the body: it can perfectly badly fulfill the function, or worse to have an useless function, even harmful.
- the thesis of ad hoc construction (the life is the work of an architect, which very envisaged and, in particular a body for each function and, a function for each body)
- the thesis of the very flexible adaptation (with a need a function is associated, and the function creates the body)
- the modern thesis of the evolution (the body available fulfills the function more or less well, and by selection the most powerful bodies spread; the function does not create the body, it selects it)
- Aujourd'hui, the function is not looked any more like a preexistent concept, but like a sometimes useful element and sometimes not according to the context.
The bodies are associated in systems , which fill a unit of complementary functions and in interaction (example: the nervous system, the cardiovascular system).
Animal body or Vegetable
Subset of a complex living organism. A body is a whole of cell S alive coming from different embryologic lines and which collaborate within the same territory in order to provide one or more particular functions in this organization.
Bodies of the human body by area
- Os of the cranium,
- Face (anatomy),
- Tooth S,
- Ear S,
- salivary glands,
- Thyroid gland,
- parathyroid glands.
dorsal Area and marrow
- Walls of the body,
- Kidney S,
- glands suprarenals.
- osseous Basin,
- ovary S,
- Fallopian tube,
- Testicle S,
- blood Irrigation
- Sense of smell
- Regulation of the Glycemia
- To touch
Bodies of provisioning
- Lung S
Bodies of consumption
Bodies of elimination
Not-classified bodies (for the moment)
Bodies of the plants
Manufactured by the man
Apparatus intended to replace a body at an living being.
- Subset of a Apparatus lage, composed of several assembled parts, intended to carry out a particular operation or a specific work.
- Mechanical (“transmission”, Automobile body of mechanics )
- Electric (body of order) Interruptory, Regulating.
Virtual bodiesBy extension, one will speak about body within the framework of the human organizations (example: press agency).
the human body and the bodies
Simple: Organ (anatomy)
|Random links:||Hermitage (AOC) | Neuveville-under-Châtenois | Omissy | Récence, Frequency, Amount | Pentagonal cupola | ESPRIT|