Robert Larimore " Bobby " Riggs , born the February 25th 1918 with Los Angeles, deceased the October 25th 1995 with Laucadia (the United States), was an American champion of Tennis of the Années 1940 which became much more famous in 1973 with old 55 years following its two challenges against the two best players of the world: Margaret Smith Short and Billie Jean King. It beat Court but lost vis-a-vis King.
- International of France: Finalist in 1939
- Tournament of Wimbledon: Winner in 1939
- US Open: Winner in 1939 & 1941: Finalist in 1940: Semi-finalist 1937
- Masters of Cincinnati: Winner in 1936,1937,1938 & 1940
- U.S.Pro: Winner in 1946,1947& 1949: Finalist in 1942 & 1948
- Wembley Pro: Finalist in 1949
|Random links:||Brookings Institution | Russian orthodoxe church séraphimo-gennadite | 16 blocks | Hotel Werlé, known as Roederer | Hammam Chott | Albert_Charles_Saunders|