Blue Dragon is a video game of role left on Xbox 360 in 2006 in the Japanese archipelago, the August 24th 2007 to Europe and 4 days later in the United States. It was developed by Mistwalker and was published by Microsoft Games, under the responsibility of Hironobu Sakaguchi. Akira Toriyama carried out the character design .
Gameplay de Blue Dragon does not have anything revolutionist, the same methods that the majority of RPG current are re-used.
In mode fights, the traditional turn by turn is there, with the traditional actions: Attacks, Défense, Objets, Sort and Escape. However the possibility of using " Ombres" will add a little pepper to the play, because this one can have specific fates or capacities according to their competence. The function " charge" is also new, to make a fate one can choose the power which one wants to put inside, thus a small load will make the fate instantaneously but will get a minimum of damage. Contrary a great load the enemy will devastate, however it will take more time to prepare and will leave time to your adversary to strike you. The critical load will allow when it as soon as possible to make the fate by using less mana and by causing the most damage.
In " mode; except combat" (on the chart) the enemies being visible, the choice to fight or avoid the enemy is thus possible. The creation of a circle of combat is also possible to fight several enemies at the same time and thus to carry out combos to collect more experiment. If your circle includes two rival enemies, a " Duel of Monstres" start! Your adversaries are entretuent while you fight them. There is also the possibility of using fates of zone, for example to create a " bar. Champ." magic barrier which makes it possible to eliminate instantaneously the small enemies on the chart and thus to avoid small combat.
ScenarioThe history of Blue Dragon begins in a small village from the name from Talta, where Shu and two of his/her friends, Kluke and Jiro live. Each year, a shark of sands attacks the village of our heroes, the inhabitants have then other choice to only take refuge in the heights and to look at, impotent. But this year, the three children are decided to finish some with this creature, which in the past, caused the death of the parents of Kluke and Shu. Unfortunately, the plan that they had prepared turns badly and they are found embarked in a flying fortress which will prove to be that of Tit, a diabolic character who, at the sides of an old civilization guardian of a magic capacity that one believed disappeared, threat fate of the world and its inhabitants.
- Shu : The hero of the play, old only 16 years. Shu lost his/her parents when it was still small, and it is today under the guard of his Fushira grandfather. He adores to explore the ruins.
- Kluke: She saw in the same village that Shu, and has the same age as him. She also is orphan, because she lost her parents because of Tit.
- Jiro: It is a child very far-sighted and rather different of Shu. They are both in the same class.
- MaruMaro: Maru-Maro is not human, but Devee. It is generally expressed while dancing.
- Zola: Oldest of the team, since it is 20 years old. It is a rather solitary and contained mercenary.
- Producing: Hironobu Sakaguchi
- Design of the characters: Akira Toriyama
- Type-setter: Nobuo Uematsu
- Originators: Artoon
AnimateThere exists also a Animé founded on Blue Dragon , the episodes are generally in 1280x720.
To the length of these 51 episodes, animated follows the adventures of Shu and his/her companions. The musics are also of Nobuo Uematsu.
- Blue Dragon on the Official site of Mist Walker
- Official site of Blue Dragon
- Test of the play on Jeuxvideo.com
|Random links:||Armed IIIe (Germany) | King of the rats | Tarim (river) | Antabuse effect | 1887 in the railroads | Système_d'orientation|