See also: Léman (homonymy)
Léman Bleu is the chain of local Télévision of the Canton of Geneva (Suisse).
History of the chainThe idea of a local television germinates in the head of Michel Vieux, former director of Télégenève, and Albert Knechtli, member of the steering committee of Télégenève. The company TV Léman SA is founded the January 26th 1995 by 20 shareholders. The chain settles in the buildings of the Gravel pit and opens in October 1996 after having received the green light of the town of Geneva, in particular thanks to the support it to advise administrative Michel Rossetti. The chain is first of all directed by Jean-François Acker (founder of Couleur 3).
It turns with a budget of approximately 2 million Swiss francs and 12 work stations distributed between a score of people. The program limits to a principal emission of approximately a diffused hour 5 times per week. Prestigious guests like Guy Bedos, Jean Lefebvre and Helene Ségara follow one another it.
In 1996, a change of editor association occurs with the arrival of Michel Chevrolet which yields its place in 1998 to Stephan Santini. Consequently, Pascal Schouwey, up to that point technical manager, take the direction of Léman Bleu. It is him which launches and present the Tv news before entrusting the presentation of it to Gaëlle Lavidière which works today with the French-speaking Switzerland Télévision (TSR). The chain moves at the shopping mall of Praille in November 2002. Schouwey launches an ambitious program then: 7 days a week of emissions on line. Unfortunately, of financial means and personnel, the direction goes into reverse and totals 5 days out of 7. One hour and half of emissions is then produced.
Follow one crisis period and the resignation of several administrators, Schouwey and 3 journalists. Chevrolet takes again the direction of Léman Bleu and the post of editor association in May 2004. With a team made up of forty people (representing 18 stations at 100%), it launches a new grid of the programs, a new graphic preparing and a Web site.
In 2005, following the resumption of the chain by new shareholders, whose Philippe Harrowing, the chain continues its development with a new structure, a stronger identity, a more marked notoriety, a faithful team and promising results. The audience is marked during this year by a constant progression, passing from 23.900 televiewers in January to 43.000 in December (either a rise of 80%).
The emission headlight, 90 minutes stopwatch , drains a faithful public and accommodates more than 200 guests in 2005. Moreover, one marked passion develops for the diffusion of local demonstrations like the elections, the Genevese Review and of the sports events (match Argentine - England, Supercross, etc). Léman Bleu thus occupies a dominating place in the local life and is present in all the events which punctuate the cultural life.
The future prospects of Léman Bleu are favorable. The administrators count on a development strategy commercial with the creation of an exclusive advertizing agency, TV Léman Bleu Publicity SA, which makes it possible today to restore a bond privileged with the advertisers.
The September 4th 2006, after having made much spoken about him following problems with the Radio French-speaking Switzerland (RSR), Pascal Décaillet joined the team of Léman Bleu as a producer responsible for the very new emission hot Geneva . Diffused daily, this debate citizen meets success quickly.
The January 12th 2007 the draftings of Blue Léman and the Genevese radio OneFM announce that they approach. The ambition is to create the first Genevese audio-visual drafting. The emission Blue Label , which had succeeded 90 minutes stopwatch , is removed grid and a new emission of entertainment produced by Michael Müller is launched in March 2007 under name " Y has fire with the lac".
- Albert Knechtli (1996-2004)
- Antoni Mayer (2004-2005)
- Philippe Lathion (2005 -)
- Daniel Bernard (1996-1998)
- Pascal Schouwey (1998-2004)
- Michel Chevrolet (2004 -)
- David Charrier
- Michel Chevrolet (1996-1998)
- Stephan Santini (1998-2004)
- Michel Chevrolet (2004 -)
MissionThe mission of Léman Bleu is of to speak with the Genevese and their neighbors, to call on its inhabitants and to divert them .
ProgramIts program combines information, entertainment, Sport and Culture. Two hours of program are diffused on line Monday to Friday, the program being taken again in loop every 2 hours. The chain fulfills also a civic role, with the diffusion of the meetings of the Municipal council of the town of Geneva and the Grand the Council, and of formation. Thus, much of journalists made their ranges there before joining the TSR.
- THE NEWSPAPER: Development of the topicality of the day
- Presentation: Cédric Tonoli, Laurent Keller and Dawn Chéry.
- Diffusion: Monday to Friday with 18:30
- WEATHER: Forecasts for the following day and the evolution for the four following days
- Presentation: Maria Dios
- Diffusion: Every evening with 18:43
- Hot GENEVA: Citizen
- Présentation discusses: Pascal Décaillet and Marina Wutholen
- Diffusion: Monday to Friday with 18:45
- CULTURE CLUB: Cultural emission which reviews the cultural topicality of the area
- Présentation: Olivier Delhoume
- Diffusion: Tuesday with 18:00
- SPORT ACTU: Sport news of the weekend passed in review thanks to reports, images and guests on the plate
- Presentation: Pascal Mathieu
- Diffusion: Monday and Tuesday with 19:15
- SPORT BANKED-UP BED: Magazine devoted to the sporting world of the teenagers
- Presentation: Matthieu Juttens, Romance Brunisholz
- Diffusion: Wednesday with 19:15
- SPORT MAG: Magazine of the sports with images, reports and invited
- Presentation: Michel Robadin
- Diffusion: Thursday with 19:15
- SPORT DIARY: Diary of the sports events of the weekend
- Presentation: Patrick Andrey
- Diffusion: Friday with 19:15
- LET US SPEAK SPORT: Sporting magazine
- Presentation: Michel Robadin
- Diffusion: Every month the weekend
- DIMENSION GREEN: Close-up on an event, a player, a club or a personality in bond with the Golf
- Presentation: Michel Robadin
- Diffusion: Third Wednesdays of the month to 19:30
- SPORT HEALTH: Council-health which is addressed to the sportsmen
- Présentation: Michel Robadin
- Diffusion: Fourth Wednesdays of the month to 19:30
- GENEVA SERVETTE SNAPSHOT: The emission on the slides of the Geneva-Servette Hockey Club
- Presentation: Close Gaëlle
- Diffusion: The weekend every two weeks (see program on Internet site)
- GREAT COUNCIL: Retransmission of the meetings of the the Great Council on line of the Hotel-of-City of Geneva
- Municipal council: Retransmission of the meetings of the Municipal council on line of the Hotel-of-City of Geneva
- GENEVA IN IMAGES: To live or revive an event of the area in images and without comment
- FORMERLY GENEVA: Discover new images of last of Geneva accompanied by testimonys
- Présentation: Stephan Thiébaud
- Diffusion: Last weekend of each month
- URBAN READING: Magazine of architecture
- GENEVA DIARY: Appointments in Geneva which should not be missed
- Présentation: Lena
- Diffusion: The every day with 19:50
- MY DAY WITH…: Julien Lombard and Helder Moreira follow a Genevese personality during one day whole in a kind of docu-fiction which makes it possible to slip into the life of one (E) Genevese (E) and to thus present his occupations, his profession and his daily newspaper
- SINGULARITIES: Monthly emission presented and carried out by handicapped people of the Foundation Clear Wood with reports, discussions in plate, headings and a diary
- PULSATIONS: University hospitals of Geneva
- Diffusion: Second and fourth Mondays of the month to 19:26
- MARKET MAGAZINE: Monthly economic magazine carried out by the team of Market.ch
- Presentation: Patrick Sikias
- DACTUALITE: Magazine of the Service of cultural promotion and the multi-media Center which puts at the honor the places, the events and cultural activities of the Département of the cultural affairs of the town of Geneva
- Diffusion: First Monday of the month to 19:26
- HAS FIRE WITH THE LAKE THERE: Talk show presented by Michel Chevrolet and Michael Muller and diffused three times per week on line with 18:00 (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
- DVD BOX: The last exits Cinema
- Diffusion: Second and fourth Thursdays of the month to 19:26
- the LIMOUSINE: A guest of the showbusiness answers the questions of Philippe Andoque in a limousine which furrows the streets of Geneva
- Présentation: Philippe Andoque
- Diffusion: First and third Thursdays of the month.
- VIS-A-VIS THE PRESS: Two journalists of Blue Léman, Radio operator Lake or Tribune de Genève subject a guest to questions about a topic of topicality
- Diffusion: Thursday with 19:00
- 5 OUT OF 5: In first part (18h00), a guest comments on the topicality of the week and, of second part (18h20), a debate is organized in collaboration with GHI
- Présentation: Cédric Tonoli, Laurent Keller and François Baertschi
- Diffusion: Friday with 18:00
- 90 MINUTES STOPWATCH/BLUE LABEL
- Presentation: Stephan Thiébaud, Emilie Casetta
- the TABLE OF GE
- Presentation: Rachel Egli and Stephan Santini
- Diffusion: Monday to Friday with 19:15
|Random links:||1837 in the railroads | Frederic Kanouté | Jean Ginès Sepulveda | Martyn Bernard | Officers of feather | Les_années_du_riz_et_du_sel|