See also: List of the centuries, Roman numerals ----
In Central Europe, beginning of the permanent occupation of the site of Lépenski Vir located on banks of the the Danube at the procession of the Doors of Iron, by a village of a hundred people in 22 houses. A central house, larger, indicates a certain hierarchisation. Its inhabitants live fishing, of hunting (common stag, roe-deer, auroch, wild pig) and of gathering.
- In Crete, on the future site of Cnossos, development of a Neolithic site.
- -6000: Appearance of civilizations of Filiestru and Arzachena in Sardinia.
- In Africa, domestication of the millet, indigenous cereal, with the the Sahara.
- In South Africa, beginning of the use of the microlithic tools.
- In Egypt, introduction of the barley, corn and the sheep, since the the Middle East.
The Middle East
- In Mésopotamie of north and the center:
- Important development of agriculture and development of the cultures of Hassouna and Samarra.
- Appearance of the painted ceramics cooked with the furnace, the metallurgy of copper and lead.
- the communities of the plain of Kakkhi to the Baloutchistan are prosperous, the villages are built believed bricks, the craftsmen manufacture polished microlithes, axes, grinding stones and tools in bone. Trade route exists with the territories of current Iran and of the Badakhshan in the North-East of current Afghanistan, from where Lapis-lazuli are imported, Coquillage S sailors and turquoise S. Of the stores and warehouses are built in the villages and the Céramique makes its appearance.
- Of the agricultural communities settled in the vast territory of the hills of Vindhya, in the south of the plain of the Gange, where one could find a raw material abundance, animals domestiquables and plants of culture, rices included.
- With the Pakistan, significant development of ceramics with Mehrgarh.
- Religion: Beginning of the Shivaïsme (according to the tradition). The worship of origin Dravidien of Shiva is perhaps at the origin of the worship of Osiris in Egypt and of Dionysos in Greece. Appearance with Mehrgarh of the first raw clay figurines of bulls carrying a bump on the back, associated with stylized female statuettes present at the beginning of the Neolithic era of Mehrgarh.
- Beginning of the development of agriculture in septentrional China. The Rice, the millet, the cabbage X are cultivated, the Chien S and the Porc S are high for food, the Jujube S, the plum S and the Noisette S are gathered, the houses have walls of cob, roofs, hearths and silos dug for the storage of the grains (site of Banpo).
In Korea, abundant fishing (shells) suffices for sédentariser a population without need for developing agriculture. The complement is provided by the traditional activities of hunting and gathering. Ceramics appears at that time.
In Southeast Asia, beginning of the introduction of ceramics into the continental territories (Burma, Thailand, Vietnam current), use of square axe-adzes and polished slate knives. However vegetable abundance does not support the development of the agriculture which exists but in a marginal way.
Inventions, discoveries, introductions
- Domestication of the Aurochs in Greece.
- Ceramic First on the continent in Southeast Asia. square Axe-adzes and polished slate knives.
- First traces of rice plantations in the north of the Siam.
|Random links:||Artery brachiale | Hamid Hazzaz | Down in Albion | Hotels of Disneyland Brings out Paris | Touched by the Crimson King | Blog|