- the blades , which make all the ray of the hat, the margin to the foot,
- the plates , which do not reach the foot,
- the lamellules , which do not make more than one half-ray.
In the determination of the species, one observes in particular:
- Their number: one will speak about tight blades or spaced . If they are interlaced plates and of lamellules, they will be said unequal . They could also be fourchues or braided (connected between them by transverse folds).
- Their fastener with the foot : they could be isolated , or free (concerning the foot without being welded there), or adnées (welded with the foot), even décurrentes (going down more or less along the foot).
- Their color : it can be immutable or change with the touch or with the age of mushroom because of sporée: thus a Agaric will always end up having brown blades whereas those of a Amanite remain white (or oranges at the Oronge).
- Their form : they could be thick or thin, indented , sinuées , them edge can be notched .
- Their touch : they can be lardaceous (fatty), more or less fragile and separable, etc
- botanical Glossary
- Glossary Mushrooms
|Random links:||Connexity (mathematics) | Saint-Martin-in Hardinghem | Nactus multicarinatus | Paul Harvois | Barracuda (film, 1997) | Ben-Hur_(film_1959)|