Biotope + characteristic Biocénose = ecosystem, which tends dynamically towards a temporary climax. This one will change with the Climat, expressing a new use of the new biotope. Thus, the life can perdurer in way viable, but at the expense of the demographic stability and the Biodiversité of the Espèce S.
The biotope term comes from Arthur George Tansley.
The biotope term should not be confused with the term Biome, which is to him a homogeneous regrouping of ecosystems.
The characteristics of a biotope can be classified in the following way:
- climatic (characteristic of the influences of the Climate)
- pedological (characteristic physicochemical of the ground)
- geological (characteristic of the Basement)
- hydrographic (distribution of the Water X in the space)
- hydrological (characteristic and movements of the Water X)
- topographic (characteristic altimetric)
|Random links:||Jean-Pierre Stones | Video Personal To retie | Chenz | Avoided Guy | John Thomson (footballer) | Karachi|