Bernburg (establishment of euthanasia)
In a wing of " provincial Establishment of care and santé" of Bernburg on Saale (Saxony-Anhalt) was located between the November 21st 1940 and the July 30th 1943 an establishment of Euthanasie of the Programme Aktion T4. More 14 000 patients and delayed mental were killed there with Carbon monoxide in a Gas chamber.
Origin of the victimsThe origin of the victims of the establishment of euthanasia of Bernberg is known with precision.
- Olga Benario-Swift
Province of Saxony: Jerichow (390), Uchtspringe (District of Stendal) (864), Altscherbitz close to Schkeuditz (District of Delitzsch) (1 385)
- Province of Brandenbourg: Görden close to Brandenburg (1 110), Neuruppin (1 497) Teupitz, District of Teltow (1 564)
- Braunschweig Land: Königslutter (423)
Many victims of the first phase of euthanasiaAccording to internal statistics of the T4 program which could be preserved, 9.385 human beings were killed in Bernburg in only 10 months (of the November 21st 1940 at September 1st 1941): (Source: Statistical Hartheimer in Ernst Klee, Documents, Doc. 87, S. 232)
- Friedrich Karl Kaul: Nazimordaktion T4 , Editions Volk und Gesundheit, Berlin 1972
- Dietmar Schulze: " Euthanasie" in Bernburg. Die Moors-Heil und Pflegeanstalt Bernburg/Anhaltische Nervenklinik in der Zeit of Nationalsozialismus. Editions Die Blaue Eule, Essen 1999, ISBN 3892069549.
- Ernst Klee (Hrsg.): Dokumente zur "Euthanasie". Editions Fischer Taschenbuch NR. 4327, Frankfort on the Hand 1985, ISBN 3596243270.
- List of the concentration camps Nazis
- Program Aktion T4
|Random links:||Olivese | And then afterwards? | List Swadesh of the frioulan | Flora (Winx Club) | Hrant Enkitarian | Jim_Taricani|