Integral part of the Canton of Wasselonne and the District of Molsheim, Bergbieten is a village of approximately 520 inhabitants, nested in a small valley surrounded by Vignoble S and located on the wine trail, with a Altitude of 180 meters. It is one of the last villages of Alsace not to be covered by technology ADSL.
Mentioned in 1120, the village is a possession of the bishops of Strasbourg. It is ransacked by the Écorcheurs at the 15th century, during the Guerre of the Peasants in 1525, then of the Guerre Thirty Year old, bringing the destruction of the castle.
Places and monuments
vestiges of the old fortifications.
- remainders of the barn of the Dîme S, dating from the 16th century.
- lucky find of a Treasure of Currency S medieval.
Common of the Low-Rhine
the site of the commune of Bergbieten
- Bergbieten on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Bergbieten on the site of INSEE
- Bergbieten on the site of Quid
- Localization of Bergbieten on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Bergbieten on Mapquest
|Random links:||Teach vessel of second class | District of Brugg | Peter Frankl | Colonna (Italy) | Microrégion de Faxinal | Petit_frère|