The bendiocarbe is a active substance of Produit plant health (or Produit phytopharmacological, or Pesticide), which presents an effect Insecticide, and which belongs to the chemical family of the Carbamate S.
In the field of the regulation of the phytopharmacological products:
- for the European Union: this active substance is nonconstant for the inscription with appendix I of the Directive 91/414/CEE.
- for the France: this active substance is authorized in the composition of preparations profiting from a marketing authorization.
The physicochemical characteristics whose order of magnitude is indicated hereafter, influence the risks of transfer of this active substance towards water, and risks it pollution the waters:
- Hydrolysis with pH 7: unstable,
- Solubility: 260 mg/l,
- Coefficient of division carbon organics-water: 570 cm ³ /g. This parameter, noted Koc, represents the potential of retention of this active substance on the Organic matter of the ground. The mobility of the active matter is reduced by its absorption on the particles of the ground.
- Lasted of half-life: 5 days. This parameter, noted DT50, represents the potential of degradation this active substance, and its speed of degradation in the ground.
- Coefficient of division octanol-water: 1,69. This parameter, noted Log Kow or Log P, measurement the Hydrophily (low values) or the Lipophilia (strong values) of the active substance.
In the field of the ecotoxicology, the lethal concentrations 50 (CL50) whose order of magnitude is indicated hereafter, is observed:
Toxicity for the man
- Liste of active substances of plant health products
- Liste of active substances of phytopharmacological products authorized by the European Union
- Liste of active substances of phytopharmacological products prohibited by the European Union
|Random links:||CADA | Kusunda | Airport of Rodez-Marcillac | Giuseppe Cerutti | The Return of Marcus Sextus | Red Ketchup | Lancaster_(pdc),_New_Hampshire|