See also: Bacillus, Bacillus (insect)
The Bacillus form one of Bactérie S with positive Gram, pertaining to the family of bacillacées ( Bacillaceae ), the order of the bacillales ( Bacillales ), the class of the bacilli ( Bacilli ), the phylum of the firmicutes ( Firmicutes) .
Of form bacilli, they are Aérobie S or aéro- Anaérobie S optional, and draw their energy by Respiration or Fermentation. These bacteria are able to produce Endospore S enabling them to resist unfavourable environmental conditions.
The Bacillus are Hétérotrophe S, Saprophyte S and Ubiquitaire S. They are frequently found in the ground or certain species have a role in the cycle of carbon and nitrogen. One can find Bacillus in foodstuffs.
There is a great number of species with physiological properties and very varied habitats. Certain species are found in fresh water, others in sea water. There exist species Thermophile S, Acidophile S, Psychrophile S, Alcalinophile S.
- Bacillus cereus bacterium Ubiquitaire present in the ground and many other environments, certain stocks are pathogenic.
- Bacillus licheniformis
- Bacillus very frequent megaterium in the ground.
- Bacillus subtilis , Ubiquitaire, bacterium of the ground, used in pathogenic Biotechnology
- Bacillus thuringiensis of the insects.
- '' Bacillus '' on MicrobeWiki
|Random links:||Marray | Championship of Namibia of football | Al Shorta Bagdad | Critical of atheism | Altri | Reichenau,_Suisse|