Automobile Grand Prix of Australia 1985
- Abd.= Abandonment
- Better turn: Keke Rosberg : 1min 23s 758
- 100e Grand Prix for Alan Jones.
- Last Grand Prix for the stable Toleman.
- Elio de Angelis is excluded to have to regain its position on the starting grid after being delayed during the turn of heating.
- In the last turn, Philippe Streiff strikes his fellow-member at Ligier Jacques Laffite while trying to take the 2nd place to him. The wheel axle before single-seater of Streiff is damaged but the pilot manages to be classified in 3rd test on three wheels.
|Random links:||SnowK Ball | Saint-Vincent-in-Bresse | Diaulula | Beverly Boulevard | County of Jintang | John_D._Imboden|