BiographyBorn from a father dental surgeon and a teaching mother, currently associated with the mayor of Montlucon, Audrey Tautou passed her childhood and her adolescence in this town of Montlucon, (Allier, Auvergne.)
She made a first year of modern Letters. One lends a premium to him vocation of primatologist, which it will put aside to follow a formation to the Cours Florent after having taken down his baccalaureat with a mention " bien". However it remains impassioned by the monkeys, which justifies some of its many voyages and readings, inter alia.
After some appearances in Telefilm S and court-measurings, it takes down its first big role with the cinema at 22 years in film of Tonie Marshall, Venus beauty (institute) . Its service will be worth the recognition of the profession to him, since it gains the César " better hope féminin" 1998.
They is three years later that its career really takes off whereas it incarnates Amélie, the heroin of film of Jean-Pierre Jeunet the fabulous destiny of Amélie Poulain . The international success of film, the ingenuous freshness of the character of Amélie, his exuberance and its “fragile beauty” will reveal Audrey on a world level.
Consequently, it will connect the first roles, and one will be able to see it for example in the Potluck of Cédric Klapisch, Pas on the mouth of Alain Resnais, long Sunday of engagement of Jean-Pierre Jeunet. She is courted by foreign realizers, turns with Stephen Frears and Amos Kollek like in the American spectacular Da Vinci Code of Ron Howard, drawn from the novel of Dan Brown.
It is the partner of Matthieu Chédid (M).
- It was scoute.
- It learned how to play of the oboe.
- It has an appetite of bird, as Camille in Ensemble it is all .
- It would like to make the round the world tour in the sailing ship. It is titular of a nautical license.
It travels much and sometimes during very a long time between turnings (almost a year and half after turnings of the Fabuleux destiny of Amélie Poulain and the Potluck , intersected by promotional obligations). She likes to travel without really preparing her voyages which enable him to feel near to people.
Audrey Tautou takes in photograph (silver) the journalists who interview it, to have a memory.
Its preferred type-setters are Ravel, Mozart and Chopin.
It one is also impassioned of Rugby and football.
Catalog of films
- 1996 : Heart of target (TV) of Laurent Heynemann
- 1997: the truth is an unpleasant defect (TV) of Jean-Paul Salome - the operator
- 1997: the Rope-maker, judges and cop (TV-series) of Paul Planchon - episode the crime of at side - Lea
- 1998: Casting: Archi-disgusting person (short-measuring) - Actress 1
- 1998: the old barrier (short-measuring) - the young girl of the district
- 1998: Julie Lescaut (TV-series) - episode Ball masked of Gilles Béhat - Tracy
- 1998: technical Chaos (TV) - LISA
- 1998: Babies boom (TV) of Marc Angelo - Elsa
- 1998: Venus beauty (institute) of Tonie Marshall - Marie
- 1999: Sad to die (short-measuring) - Caro
- 1999: the Lame one: Baby blues (TV) - Blandine Piancet
- 1999: Marries to me Harriet Marin
- 1999: Hooligans, vowels of Serge Meynard
- 1999: the Libertine of Gabriel Aghion
- 2000: the Beat of wings of the butterfly of Laurent Firode - Irene
- 2001: the Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Foal of Jean-Pierre Jeunet - Amélie
- 2001: God is large, I am very small of Pascale Bailly - Michele
- 2001: With the madness… at all of Laetitia Colombani - Angelica
- 2001: the Potluck of Cédric Klapisch - Martine
- 2001: lost Sailors of Claire Towards - Lalla
- 2002: Dirty Pretty Things of Stephen Frears - Senay
- 2002: Happy End , of Amos Kollek
- 2003: Not on the mouth of Alain Resnais - Huguette Verberie
- 2004: long Sunday of engagement of Jean-Pierre Jeunet - Mathilde
- 2005: Russian Headstocks of Cédric Klapisch - Martine
- 2006: The Da Vinci Code of Ron Howard - Agent Sophie Nephew
- 2006: Out of price of Pierre Salvadori - Irene
- 2007: Together, it is all of Claude Berri - Camille
- 2008: in preparation, a film of Anne Fontaine: Coconut before Chanel
- 2000 : César of the best most promising young actress for Venus beauty (institute) .
- 2000 : Price Suzanne-Bianchetti.
- 2002 : Nomination for the César of the best actress for the Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Foal
- 2005: Nomination for the César of the best actress for long Sunday of engagement
|Random links:||Blackjack (manga) | Edouard Chevardnadze | Evelyn Venable | Championship of the world of the rallys 1986 | Bogusław VI of Poméranie | Enon|