Audrey Sara is a French song writer and performer 29 years.
Starting with several years of piano-bar with that which learned to him much, Jacky Mascarel, where she will interpret a broad repertory, energy of Céline Dion, to Shania Twain while passing by Aretha Franklin, she leaves in 2003 its first album “To grow” with in particular the titles “Belly of the moon” (music of Thierry Blanchard and Robert Goldman), “Drop of rain” (text and music of Jean-Jacques Goldman), or “To grow” (music of Audrey Sara and text of Frederic Kocourek). In 2006, it leaves in radio operator new sound individual " Personne" is not saved;.
It currently prepares a new album for 2007 with its usual team, and the collaboration of Jean-Jacques Goldman.
- 2003 : Album " Grandir" (East West)
- 2003: Individual " Grandir" (East West)
- 2006: Individual " Personne" is not saved; (Warner)
- 2002 : All in the same boat (chorus-singer)
- 2003: The Fair with the Dumbs (chorus-singer)
- 2004: Dumbs in Space (chorus-singer)
- 2005: The train of the Dumbs (chorus-singer)
- 2006: The village of the Dumbs (chorus-singer)
- 2007: The caravan of the Dumbs (chorus-singer)
- not-official Site on Audrey Sara - http://audrey.sara.free.fr
|Random links:||Emilio Gil Doors | Claude Antoine de Valdec de Lessart | The Community of communes Combes and Taussac | Valdepeñas | Bibliography in political sociology | IPCA|