Astérix and the Surprise of César
Astérix and the surprise of César is a Cartoon film French carried out by Gaëtan Brizzi and Paul Brizzi, left in 1985. The Scénario is an adaptation of the Cartoon Astérix the Gallic of Rene Goscinny and Albert Uderzo, more precisely of the albums Astérix legionary and Astérix gladiator .
SynopsisObélix falls under the charm from beautiful the Falbala when this one returns to the village. But the arrival of sound promised in marriage Tragicomix puts an end to its idylle solitary. Later, the removal of the pretty couple by the Romans led Astérix and Obélix to carry help in a tour to them which will lead them until in the Colisée, in the Rome of César.
- English Title: Asterix Versus Caesar
- original Title: Astérix and the surprise of César
- Realization: Gaëtan and Paul Brizzi
- Scenario: Pierre Tchernia, according to the cartoons of Rene Goscinny and Albert Uderzo (1964 and 1967)
- Production: Yannik Piel
- Production company: International Gaumont, Dargaud Films and the Productions Rene Goscinny
- Music: Vladimir Cosma. The song of the credits is interpreted by Plastic Bertrand.
- Photography: Woolly Philippe
- Assembly: Monique and Robert Isnardon
- Decorations: Michel Guerin
- Country: France
- Kind: Animation
- Lasted: 79 minutes
- Format: Colors (Eastmancolor) - 1,66:1 - 35 mm
- Coming out date: 1985
- Roger Carel: Astérix
- Pierre Tornado: Obélix
- Pierre Mondy: Caius
- Serge Sauvion: Jules César
- Henri Labussière: Panoramix
- Roger Lumont: Briseradius
- Jean-Pierre Darras: Abraracourcix
- Danielle Licari: Falbala - sung voice
- 1987 : Golden delicious Screen
- Astérix and the surprise of César on Internet Movie Database.
|Random links:||De Havilland Makes | Salaried person-chief | Jean-François De Sart | Jean-Sylvain Bieth | Perpetual peace treaty | Domaine_de_Greenway|