Artemide is an Italian company, specialized in the manufacture of luminaries.
Artemide was created in 1958 by Ernesto Gismondi and Sergio Mazza. Since its creation, Artemide calls upon famous designers to design its products, which does of it one of the manufacturers emblematic of the Italian design.
The quality of its creations were worth in Artemide of many rewards of which the of which prestigious Compas of gold on several occasions and European Design Prize in 1997. Some of its lamps are exposed in the large world museums.
The Artemide productsAmong many creations of Artemide in the field of lighting, one can quote:
- Lamp Nesso (1965), Griancarlo Mattioli
- Lamp Fish-plate (1967), Vico Magistretti
- Lamp Tizio (1972), Richard To sap
- Lamp Tolomeo (1987), Michele de Lucchi
- Suspension Talo (2001), Neil Poulton
- Suspension Pipe (2002), Herzog & of Meuron
- Lamp One Line Tavolo (2005), Ora-ïto
Artemide in addition produced some plastic pieces of furniture during the years 1960-1970 of which:
- the chair Selene (1969), Vico Magistretti, manufactured today by Heller design
- the umbrella-stand Dedalo , Emma Gismondi
- Official site
|Random links:||François Faber | Tony bonito | TBJ | Matchboxx | Saddam | Bernard Romanens | Zahiri|