One includes under the term of Art Hispano-Moorish the various artistic forms (and in particular architecture) which developed in the Iberian peninsula during the Moslem presence, of 8th at the 15th century: the geographical extension exceeds somewhat the Iberian peninsula, certain areas of the the Western Maghreb having been subject to a strong influence of the latter.
Among the monuments concerned with art hispano-Moorish:
- the Large Mosque of Cordoue
- the Alhambra of Grenade
- the Giralda of Seville
- the Alcazar of Seville (by comparison, the frame of the Alcazar de Tolède comes from the Hispanie wisigothe.)
- Palate of Aljafería, an example of the artistic level of the taifas (Saragossa)
From a historical point of view, the development during this period of Al-Andalus the Histoire of the Art Mozarab watch which this art is not that Moorish but also a syncretism suitable includes/understands for the Hispanie.
the articles presented are for the moment in Castillan:
- craft industry:
- graphic arts:
- Art of Omeyyades of Spain (émiral and califal)
- Art of the taïfas:
- Art Almoravide and Almohade
- Art nasride
- Art mudéjar
- Art néomudéjar , its formal evolution during time.
|Random links:||Tintin and the mystery of the Golden Fleece | Horn player | Jeannine Pelland | Francoise of Orleans (1844-1925) | Championship of Europe of handball masculine 1996 | Ordre_du_faucon|