Arrival of Mahomet announces
Have-Saff 61.6: “And when Jesus wire of Marie known as: “O Children of Israel, I am really the Messenger of Allah to you, confirmator what, in the Torah, is former to me, and heralding a Messenger to come after me, whose name will be “Ahmad”. Then when this one came to them with obvious evidence, they said: “It is a manifest magic there”. ” -
The other BraceThe Moslems think that Muhammad is other Moïse announced in the Deutéronome:
18:13 You will be entirely with the Eternal, your God.
- 18:14 Because these nations which you will drive out listen to the astrologers and the soothsayers; but you, the Eternal, your God, does not allow it.
- 18:15 the Eternal, your God, will cause you medium of you, among your brothers, a prophet like me : you will listen to it!
- 18:16 It will answer the request thus that you made with the Eternal, your God, in Horeb, the day of the assembly, when you said: That I do not hear any more the voice of the Eternal, my God, and that I do not see any more this large fire, in order not to die.
- 18:17 the Eternal says to me: What they said is well.
- 18:18 I will cause medium of their brothers to them a prophet like you, I will put my words in his mouth , and he will say all to them that I will order to him.
- 18:19 And if somebody does not listen to my words which he will say on my behalf, it is me which will require account of it of him.
- 18:20 But the prophet who will have the audacity to say on my behalf a word that I will not have ordered to him to say, or who will speak in the name of other gods, this prophet will be punished of death.
- Peut-être 18:21 you in your heart will say: How will we know the word which the Eternal will not have said?
- 18:22 When what the prophet will say will not take place and will not arrive, it will be a word which the Eternal will not have said. It is by audacity that the prophet will have said it: am not afraid of him.
This prophecy is included in the Acts of the Apostles 3.22 and 7.37.
Among your brothers will mean then descendants of Ismael, the brother of Isaac. If this prophet were to come from Israel, it would have been known as: " medium of Israel".
a prophet like you . Jesus is not similar to Moïse. On the other hand there exist several similarities between Moïse and Muhammad.
I will put my words in his mouth . Muhammad was illétré, it recited what the angel reduced on him.
The desert of Paran
Deutéronome 33:2 “the Eternal came from the Sinai, it rose for them of Séir, it has resplendi mountain of Paran, and it came with dix-mille holy from the South from its right hand east left a law fire for them. ”
These places indicate: the Sinai, Palestine and Arabia.
The Sinai mount where Moïse accepted the Tables of the Law.
Séir is a mountain in the north of Juda, located close to old Beth-Shemesh (Ain Shems today) Not far from Séir, Bethlehem is.
Paran is located in Arabia, the Bible refers to the desert of Paran with the history of Agar and Ismaël:
- Genèse 21.20 God was with the child (Ismaël), who grows, lived in the desert, and became gunner of arc.
- Genèse 21.21 It lived in the desert of Paran, and his/her mother took to him a woman of the country of Egypt.
Ismaël, the ancestor of Arabic thus grows in the desert of Paran. The Arab tradition of the time reports that Ismaël and its mother settled in the valley of Mecque.
Genesis 25.13 and here names of wire of Ismaël, by their names, according to their generations: Theborn one of Ismaël, Nebaïoth; and Kédar, and Adbeël, and Mibsam, and Mishma and Duma, and Massed, Hadar, and Téma, Jetur, Naphish and Kedma.
- Genèse 25.16 They are the wire of Ismaël there, and they are their names there, according to their villages and their campings: twelve princes of their tribes.
In the Gospel according to Jean
Cependant 16:7 I tell you the truth: it is advantageous for you that I from go away, because if I from of * do not go myself, the consolator will not come towards you; but, if I from go away, I will send it to you.
- 16:8 And when it comes, it will convince the world with regard to the sin, justice, and the judgment:
- 16:9 with regard to the sin, because they do not believe in me;
- 16:10 justice, because I go to the Father, and that you will not see me any more;
- 16:11 the judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
- 16:12 I have still many things to say to you, but you cannot carry them now.
- 16:13 When the consolator comes, the Spirit of truth, it will lead you in all the truth; because it will not speak about itself, but it will say all that it will have heard, and it will announce the things to you to come.
- 16:14 It will glorifiera me, because it will take what is with me, and will announce it to you.
- 16:15 All that the Father has is with me; this is why I said that it takes what is with me, and that it to you will announce it.
The consolator or defender in other versions, is the translation of the Greek word παρακλητος ( parakletos ).
Certain Moslem apologists of the 20th century (Ahmed Deedat inter alia) there sought the translation of the Arab word “Ahmed” (literally rented) but write it by modifying the vowels: περικλυτος ( periklytos ) giving another direction to the word (famous, celebrates, rented).
It will not speak about itself, but it will say all that it will have heard, corresponds well to the idea according to which Muhammad retransmet what the angel Gabriel dictates to him.
The Islamic tradition affirms that Mahomet is the last (within the meaning of the seal) of the prophets, that it seals the cycle of prophecy thus, while confirming and by adding up the messages conveyed previously by the line of the prophets and announces the return of Jesus on ground to the time of the end.
|Random links:||Editions Youth and holidays | Union Lyon Female Tennis shoe | Divided into volumes O' Leary | Franck Rabarivony | Lachlan fold belt | Route_de_Finchley|