Armand Olivennes born with Berlin in 1931 and died in France in 2006 is a poet French. He was a prolific poet and with multiform creation. Born Jewish in the Germany Nazi there will remain marked by the history and its torments. Arrived to France as of the Thirties, he will become later doctor psychiatrist and will have contentions with the administration of Health. But he will be poet above all. Its collections of poems are published at Seghers and Pierre-Jean Oswald. Reader and critical attentive with the service of the others, it will be always with the crossroads of all the relays of the small edition, recognized per many of his pars. Its considerable production mixes poems, theater, tales, childish fables, etc It also wrote a novel to date new, the Novel of the two moons .
" I can doubt all, my passion alone is sûre."
- Chronic of armor-plated times , Circular Seghers, 1953.
- with my in love , Armand Menneuse, 1961.
- the side Feeling , P.J. Oswald, 1962.
- Enterreur , ill. CH. Boltanski, P.J. Oswald, 1966; blue republication Workshop Alpha, ill. Olivier Agid, 1992.
- Of the heart without glove to the gloves without heart , Characters, 1981.
- the Metaphor and the perfumers , Characters, 1982.
- High works in front of mom and the multiple , Characters, 1983.
- Saint-Cloud and Gomorrhe , Traces, 1983.
- the Western hemisphere, Quinze-dix , 1987.
- Jump, heave , Dépli, 1987.
- the Revolver committed suicide , ill. Flemish Obéline, Ecbolade, 1989.
- Puma , ill. Ostrich policy Francoise Duvivier, Discharges, 1991.
- , Rewidiage, 1992.
- Mask without mask , ill. Philippe Brahy, Ecbolade, 1992.
- Sweet william , Jean the Mauve, 1993.
- a ray of wolf in the rut , ill. Francoise Duvivier, Stakes, 1995.
- unfruitful Death , ill. Chris Mestas, John Gives ED., 1995.
- the Candlestick of the words , ill. PH. Brahy, Ecbolade, 1995.
- Holy Glinglin , ill. PH. Brahy, Chantepleure, 1995.
- Poems to disappear , ill. CH. Mill-Vigan, Clappas, 1996.
- Of the wings in lead , ill. Pascal Ulrich, typography Pierre Mréjen, 1996.
- Brother Octave remarie , ill. M.F. Lavaur, Traces, 1996.
- Obros , ill. PH. Brahy, Rewidiage/Polder, 1996.
- the Dunce's cap , ill. J. - M. Scanreigh, ED. free Roller, 1999.
- Us them schizo-cherokees and Marchoire , the Node of the Mirrors, 1999.
- Poisson hide us something , the Door, 2000.
- the Poem of the Machine man , ED. dispute, 2000.
- Sheet of spade , Paris Mediterranean, 2001
- Extracted from biography
- On Poezibao
|Random links:||Aucubaceae | Charms (Haute-Marne) | Saint-Pierre-of-Soucy | Encelia farinosa | Blackett (crater) | MEPIS|