History of the chainRégions was created in 1998 with Mezzo by France Television to feed the range of satellite channels TPS whose group was Co-shareholder with 25%.
Vis-a-vis the weak audiences of the chain and with the restriction of the budgetary means of the group granted by the government, France Television decides to remove Régions on February 2nd 2003.
- Rémy Pflimlin : 5/11/1998 - 2/2/2003
CapitalThe capital of the chain was held by France 3, TPS and France Telecom.
SeatsAreas initially settled with Saint-Cloud in the Parisian suburbs and then with Ecully close to Lyon, in the buildings of the European chain EuroNews.
ProgramsIts base of program was primarily made up of the regional magazines of France 3 and of the resumption of the programs of France 3 Sat.
- Chrystel Chabert
- Emmanuelle Dancourt
- Cédric Entz
- Yann Gonon
- Christine Jourdan
- Jean-François Lixon
- Jean-Paul Merlin
- Marc-Antoine Montoya
- Marie-Sophie Plaziat
- Laurent Luyat
- Stephan Thebaut
- Habillage of Christmas de Régions in 2002.
- Extracts from the last emission of the Régions chain on February 2nd, 2003.
- Extracts last emission from the Régions chain on February 2nd, 2003.
- Fine final of the emissions of Areas on February 2nd, 2003.
- Report of the '' Journal of the Newspapers '' of France 3 Sat devoted at the end of the emissions of Areas.
- Report of TLM on the closing of the chain Areas.
|Random links:||2002 in literature | Estudios de Essanay | Saint-Vivien (Charente-Maritime) | Duncan Jones | Count of the Unicode/UA8E0 characters | Jean Chatillon | Rue_Marys,_le_Kansas|