Aquarium of Large Lyon
The Aquarium of Large Lyon, with the confluence of the the Rhone and the the Saone, consists of 40 aquariums sheltering 5000 specimens among 450 species represented and put in scene in 10000 liters of water.
Largest of the aquariums is called Titan, it is the vat with Requins, which shelters also Raies. It contains a false wreck of resin boat of Polyuréthane (iron would have rusted, and it rust is toxic for the Poisson). Its lower pane is thickness a 23 cm, to resist thorough of water.
The aquarium is organized in sectors:
- the local fauna (including one very large Silure 2 meters length, of the Carp S, the Pike S.)
- species of moderated fresh water,
- varieties of tropical fresh water
- tropical sea water
- the wreck with the sharks (where lines are also placed).
- Official site
- tariffs of entry, and time
|Random links:||Jackie Herdsman | Marino 1 | Macintosh Classic | Kakapo | Antoine Dobrowolski | Abbey of Lobbes | Capsule_d'espace|