The April 7th is the 97e Jour of the Année (98e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
1 to 1900
30: Jerusalem: Jesus was born between 7 and 5 before our era (according to the legend). He is stopped with Jerusalem, most probably the April 6th 30, after having joined together his Apôtres, at the time of a meal where he makes gift of his life. Betrayed by one among them, Judas, Jesus will be condemned the following day by the chiefs of the Sanhédrin for Blasphème, because he claimed himself son of God. As the Sanhédrin cannot pronounce a death sentence, Jesus is led at Pontius Pilate, the representative of Rome; first of all, this one hesitates, then, after having made it whip, orders that it is Crucifié .
- 529 : Publication of the Code Justinien (Justinianus Codex) reforming the administration (529-534). The reform is carried out by the prefect of the court Jean de Cappadoce to fight against the Corruption of the civils servant.
- 1509 : Declaration of war to the Republic of Venice by the France
- 1780: The Grand Theater of Bordeaux is inaugurated with the part Athalie of Racine.
- 1795 :
- in France, adoption of the Meter like official measure of length after a report/ratio of Prior of the gold coast.
- the currency in the past called Livre is officially named Franc .
- Developed of the thermometer according to the degrees Celsius by Centigrade Anders
- 1800: Nomination of the first Prefect of the Seine-Lower in the person of Claude Beugnot
- 1897: First automobile public transport between Courbevoie and Doves.
1901 : Repression of a demonstration, in Swiss, against the extradition of an Anarchistic Italian having been suspected of having taken part in an attack against the King d' Italie Umberto Ier the July 29th 1900.
- 1906 : Eruption of the Vesuvius destroying the town of Ottaiano.
- 1917 : Declaration of war in Germany by Cuba
- Creation of the French federation of football (FF)
- Installation of the Republic of the Councils of Bavaria
- 1921: Charles de Gaulle wife Yvonne Vendraux
- 1930: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry is made knight of the Légion of honor to the title of the Civil aeronautics .
- 1933 : End of prohibition in the USA
- 1939: Entry of the Italian army in Albania
- 1945: The battleship Yamato, floret of the Japanese fleet, is run by the US navy
- 1948: Foundation of WHO.
- 1966 : At the end 80 days of active research, the thermonuclear Bombe lost by the US Air Force the January 17th with broad of the Spain is found with 840 meters basic.
- 1969: Publication of the first RFC; go back symbolic system to birth of Internet.
- 1970 : First delivery of Boeing 747 with Air France
- 1989: Set fire to on board Russian nuclear submarine Komsomolets
- 1990: Set fire to Ferry Star not source
- 1993: Organic law fixing the rules of organization and operation of the Constitutional council of Djibouti.
- 1994 :
- beginning of the Génocide in Rwanda
- Five French chains of television program together a 5 hours emission against the AIDS: “Together against the AIDS” .
- 1998 : Outing of George Michael by the police force following its arrest for indecent assault in public toilets with Los Angeles.
- 1999 : Opening, with Coignières, Yvelines, of the Cellar of Auchan, first hypermarket entirely devoted to drink.
- 1506 : François Xavier, missionary Spanish Jesuit († December 3rd 1552)
- 1767: Michel Adanson, Botanist French († 1806)
- 1770: William Wordsworth, British poet († April 23rd 1850)
- 1772: Charles Fourier with Besancon, thinker and economist French († 1837)
- 1860: Will Keith Kellog, Industrialist, founder of the W.K. Kellogg Company in 1906 († October 6th 1951)
- 1870: Gustav Landauer with Karlsruhe, Anarchistic Theorist German († May 2nd 1919)
- 1882: Armando Borghi with Castelbolognèse, anarchistic propagandist Italy N
- 1883: Gino Severini, painter Italy N
- 1889: Gabriela Mistral (Lucila Godoy there Alcayaga), poetess Chile enne, Nobel Prize of literature in 1945
- 1893: Allen W. Dulles, Diplomatic American
- 1915: Billie Holiday, American Singer
- 1919 :
- Edoardo Mangiarotti, fencer, multiple Olympic champion between 1936 and 1960
- Jackie Sardou, actress and mother of Michel Sardou
- 1922: Sophie Desmarets, French actress.
- 1928 :
- James Garner, American actor (" the waltz of the truands")
- Alan Pakula, American realizer (" Supposed innocent")
- 1929 : Bob Denard, soldier and mercenary French († October 13rd 2007)
- 1930: Vilma Espin, Revolutionary and political Woman Cuba innate. († June 18th 2007).
- 1939 : Francis Ford Coppola, realizer, producing and American scenario writer , born with Strait in the Michigan (the United States)
- 1941: Daniel Toscan of Plantier, Realizer († 2003)
- 1943: Angel Marcos, player and trainer of Argentinian football , born in Argentinian Buenos Aires
- 1945: Joel Robuchon, Large chief cook French, born with Poitiers in the Vienna
- 1946 :
- Colette Besson, gold medal with OJ of 1968 on 400m and recordwoman of the discipline
- Stan Winston, American make-up man and specialist in the special effects to the cinema
- 1947: Michele Wrong, alias Michelle Torr, singer
- 1951: Jean-Louis Borloo, Politician French, born with Paris
- 1961: Axel Bauer, French singer
- 1962: Alain Robert, climbing urban
- 1963: Bernard Lama, footballer
- 1964: Russell Crowe, actor New Zealand
- 1971: Guillaume Depardieu, French actor
- 1973: Carole Montillet, skier and Olympic champion
- 1976: Djamel Bensalah, Realizer, Scenario writer, Executive producer, French Dialogist
- 1977: Gerald Way, singer of My Chemical Lovesong
- 1989: Teddy Riner, world champion of judo category more than 100 kilos
- 924: Berenger Ier of the Friuli, king of Lombards
- 1340: Georges II, prince of Galicie-Volhynie (° 1308)
- 1498: Charles VIII, king de France and of Naples (° June 30th 1470)
- 1614: Greco ( Domenikos Theotocopoulos ), Spanish painter of Greek origin (° October 1st 1541)
- 1651: Lennart Torstenson, Swedish military engineer (° August 17th 1603)
- 1658: Juan Eusebio Nieremberg, Spanish naturalist (° 1595)
- 1668: William D' Avenant, English poet (° February 28th 1606)
- 1719: Jean-Baptiste of the Room, founder of the Brothers of the Christian Schools (° April 30th 1651)
- 1739: Dick Turpin, British gangster (° September 21st 1706)
- 1761: Thomas Bayes, British mathematician (°C. 1702)
- 1782: Thaksin, king of Siam (° April 17th 1734)
- 1783: Ignaz Holzbauer, Austrian type-setter. (° September 18th 1711)
- 1789: Abdülhamid Ier, Othoman sultan (° March 20th 1725)
- 1789: Pierre To camp, biologist and naturalist Dutch (° May 11th 1722)
- 1801: Christmas-François De Wailly, grammairien and lexicographer French (° July 31st 1724)
- 1803: All Saints' day Louverture, hero of the Haitian Revolution (° May 20th 1743)
- 1823: Jacques Charles, French, inventive physicist of the Balloon to gas (° November 12th 1746)
- 1836: William Godwin, thinker and British theorist (° March 3rd 1756)
- 1858: Anton Diabelli, Austrian type-setter (° September 6th 1781)
- 1868: Thomas D' Arcy McGee, politicking Canadian (° April 13rd 1825)
- 1885: Carl Theodor Ernst von Siebold, German zoologist (° February 16th 1804)
- 1891: Phineas Taylor Barnum, founder of the circus Barnum (° July 5th 1810)
- 1939: Joseph Lyons, Prime Minister of Australia (° September 15th 1879)
- 1943: Alexandre Millerand, president of France (° February 10th 1859)
- 1947: Henry Ford, car manufacturer (° July 30th 1863)
- 1948: Samuel Lubin, Guianese musician
- 1950: Walter Huston, actor states-unien of Canadian origin (° April 6th 1884)
- 1968: Jim Clark, British pilot of Formula 1 (° March 4th 1936)
- 1968: Pépée, the chimpanzee female of Léo Shoed (° 1960)
- 1979: Marcel Jouhandeau, French writer (° July 26th 1888)
- 1981: Norman Taurog, realizer states-unien (° February 23rd 1899)
- 1986: Leonid Kantorovich, Russian economist, “Nobel Prize” of economy 1975 (° January 19th 1912)
- 1994: Agathe Uwilingiyimana, political personality Rwanda ise (° 1953)
- 1994: François de Grossouvre, French personality (° 1918)
- 1998: Yves Mourousi, French journalist (° July 20th 1942)
- 2006: Krist de Bruyn, spangled restorer. (° 1962) Prize winner of the chief of the year Gault Millau the Benelux countries in 2005.
- April 7th in sport
- April 7th in the railroads
Beats-smg: Balondė 7 Be-X-old: 7 красавіка Fiu-vro: 7. mahlakuu päiv Nds-nl: 7 april Simple: April 7 Zh-yue: 4 月 7 號
|Random links:||ATC codes NR | Viaduct of Millau/Gallery | Romain Millo-Chlusky | Large-Sault | School of Henry-Dunant general culture|