The April 4th is the 94e Jour of the Année (95e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
1 to 1900
- 966 : Baptism of Mieszko Ier which inserts the Poland in the sphere of the Western and Latin Christian culture
- 1297: The Pope Boniface VIII yields the Royaume of Sardinia and Corsica to the King d' Aragon.
- 1791 : The Constituante adopts the decree which ends in “with the great men the grateful fatherland” (this dedication was then registered on the pediment of the building), expect that the great men of France would be buried with the the Pantheon of Paris, in the church Holy-Genevieve, transform.
- 1820 : Foundation of the Friendly Association of Old Barbistes (College Holy-Bores of Paris), the oldest association of former students of France.
- 1949: The Traité of the North Atlantic is signed with Washington by the Foreign Ministers of the Belgium, of the Canada, the Denmark, the the United States, the France, the the United Kingdom, the Iceland, the Italy, the Norway, the Netherlands and the Portugal.
- 1968 : assassination of Martin Luther King.
- 1985 : the queen Elisabeth II of the United Kingdom gives her approval to the law on Hong-Kong, which envisages the retrocession of the colony to the China in 1997
- 1991: The Russian Congress of the deputies of the people grants to Boris Ieltsine the full powerss to control by decree.
2002 : The Angolan governmental army and the rebels of the UNITA sign officially an agreement of fine cease-fire putting at 27 years of a conflict which made a half-million died and trained the displacement of four million people.
- 2003 : Arrest of Muhammad Hamza Al-Zubaydi, Prime Minister of Iraq of 1991 with 1993, by the American troops.
- 2004 : The Iran demented person to have sites Nucléaire S secrecies and supports that the experimental startup of the site of uranium conversion of Ispahan, in the center of the country, does not violate its engagements.
- 1846 : Isidore Ducasse, known as Count de Lautréamont, French writer. († November 24th 1870)
- 1872: Henry Battles, writer French († March 2nd 1922)
- 1875: Samuel S. Hinds, American actor.
- 1884 : Saturnin Fabre, French actor.
- 1892 :
- 1897 : Pierre Fresnay, French actor. (° January 9th 1975)
- 1902: Louise de Vilmorin, French writer († 1969).
- 1907 : Paul Gadenne, French writer († 1956).
- 1908 : Alfred Adam, actor and realizer French.
- 1912 : Muddy Toilets, American singer.
- 1914 : Marguerite Duras, French novelist († March 3rd 1996).
- 1921 : Eric Rohmer, French realizer.
- 1922 :
- Armand Jammot, producer of French television.
- Dionisio Azevedo, Brazilian actor.
- 1923 : Elmer Bernstein .
- 1925 : Serge Dassault, French contractor.
- 1929 : Monty Norman, British type-setter .
- 1932 :
- Andrei Tarkovsky, Russian scenario writer.
- Anthony Perkins, actor and American realizer. († September 12th 1992)
- 1935: François-Bernard Mâche, French type-setter
- 1936: Trevor Griffiths .
- 1938 : Johan van der Keuken, Dutch realizer.
- 1944 : Nicolas Ashford, American singer.
- 1946 : Daniel Cohn-Bendit, German politician.
- 1947 : Craig T. Nelson, American actor.
- 1949 :
- 1952 : Gary Moore, singer, British guitarist of hard rock and blues. (thin lizzy, skid row, Colosseum II.)
- 1953: Jan Novak .
- 1955 : Armin Rohde, German actor.
- 1957 : Aki Kaurismäki, Finnish scenario writer.
- 1958 : Bernard Campan, French actor.
- 1959 : Daran, French singer.
- 1960 :
- 1962 : Ava Fabian .
- 1965 : Robert Downey Jr., American actor.
- 1975 : Delphine Arnault, billionaire French businesswoman LVMH.
- 1977 : Shauna Rohbock, pilot of bobsleigh American born with Provo.
- 1978 : Lemar, British singer .
- 1979 : Heath Ledger, Australian actor.
- 1991 : Jamie Lynn Spears, actress and American singer.
- 397 : Ambroise of Milan, bishop of Milan (°C. 340)
- 636: Isidore of Seville, bishop of Seville, historian of the Visigoths and encyclopedist (°C. 570).
- 896 : Formosa, pope (°C. 816)
- 1284: Alphonse X of Castille, king de Castille (° November 23rd 1221)
- 1292: Nicolas IV ( Girolamo Masci ), pope (° September 30th 1227)
- 1305: Jeanne de Navarre, queen of Navarre (°C. 1271)
- 1588: Frederic II of Denmark, king de Danemark (° July 1st 1534
- 1609: Charles of the Lock, Flemish botanist (° February 19th 1526)
- 1617: John Napier, Lord Merchiston, mathematician and Scottish theologist (° 1550)
- 1643: Simon Bischop, Dutch theologist (° January 8th 1583)
- 1774: Oliver Goldsmith, physicist and writer Irish (°C. 1730)
- 1807: Joseph Jerome Lefrançois de Lalande, French astronomer (° July 11th 1732)
- 1817: Andre Masséna, Marshal of Empire French (° May 6th 1758)
- 1841: William Henry Harrison, 9th president of the United States (° February 9th 1773)
- 1842: Jean François Moufot, mathematician and philosopher French (° March 13rd 1784)
- Paquiro (Francisco Go up), Spanish Matador (° 1805).
- Barragan (Isidro Santiago Llano), Spanish Matador (° February 18th 1811).
- 1870 : Heinrich Gustav Magnus, German physicist (° May 2nd 1802)
- 1874: Charles Ernest Beulé, archeologist and French political personality (° June 29th 1826)
- 1884: Marie Bashkirtseff, painter and sculptor Ukrainian (° November 11th 1860)
- 1893: Alphonse Louis Pierre Pyrame de Candolle, Swiss botanist (° October 28th 1806)
- 1919: Sir William Crookes, British inventor (° June 17th 1832)
- 1923: John Venn, mathematician and British logician (° August 4th 1834)
- 1926: August Thyssen, industrial German (° 1842)
- 1929: Carl Benz, German mechanic, founder of Daimler-Benz (° November 25th 1844)
- 1930: Gloria Swanson, actress states-unienne (° March 27th 1897)
- 1932: Wilhelm Ostwald, German chemist, Nobel Prize of chemistry 1909 (° September 2nd 1853)
- 1953: Carol II of Romania, king of Romania (° October 15th 1893)
- 1968: Martin Luther King, Pasteur Baptist and politician states-unien, Nobel Prize of peace 1964 (° January 15th 1929)
- 1976: Harry Nyquist, contributor with the Information theory (° February 7th 1889)
- 1979: Ali Bhutto, president of the Pakistan (° January 5th 1928)
- 1983: Gloria Swanson, American actress. (° March 27th 1897)
- 1984: Oleg Antonov, Russian aeronautical engineer (° February 7th 1906)
- 1987: C.L. Moore, écrivaine states-unienne of science fiction (° January 24th 1911)
- 1991: max Frisch, writer and Swiss architect (° January 15th 1911)
- 1999: Faith Domergue, actress states-unienne (° June 16th 1924)
- 2004: Casey Sheehan, soldier states-unien (° May 29th 1979)
- 2004: Pierre Koenig, architect, figure marking of the generation which made Los Angeles a laboratory of the architecture of the 20th century. (° October 17th 1925)
- 2005: Jacques Chauviré, general doctor and writer. (° 1915)
Catholic and orthodoxe saints of the day
- Joseph Hymnographe (+ 883).
- Zosime of Palestine (6th century), monk who ensured the funeral of holy Marie the Egyptian woman.
Beats-smg: Balondė 4 Be-X-old: 4 красавіка Fiu-vro: 4. mahlakuu päiv Nds-nl: 4 april Simple: April 4 Zh-yue: 4 月 4 號
|Random links:||AnatomÃa humana | Foreign Lovers | Square pyramidal number | la fontanela | The Terminal | Ford Aspires | Bourrou|