The April 3rd is the 93e Jour of the Année (94e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
1 to 1900
1127 : With the Mans (current department of the the Sarthe), the marriage of Mathilde of England (25 years), said is celebrated Mathilde Emperesse , future Queen of England, girl of the king Henri Ier of England known as Henri Ier Beauclerc , widow of the Germanic emperor Henri V, with Geoffroy V of Anjou (13 years), said Geoffroy Plantagenêt , future count d' Anjou and of Maine, then duke of Normandy.
- 1214 : Jean without Ground arrives at Limoges.
- 1347 : A decree of the king de Bohême Charles IV decides the construction of the “ Nouvelle City” of Prague, the greatest operation of Urbanisme of the Moyen-âge, which did not have the equal one in Europe of the 14th century, to face the demographic growth of its capital.
- 1367 : Of Guesclin is made prisoner with the Bataille of Najera (Spain) during its forwarding carried out against king de Castille, Pierre Ier Cruel the, which goes up on the throne.
- 1794 : Second audience of the lawsuit of Danton and the dantonists in front of the revolutionary Tribunal. ( 14 germinal year II ).
- 1814 : The Senate vote forfeiture of Napoleon.
1914 : Two English researchers Edouard Ardern and William Lockett present to the Société industrial chemistry of London a report of their work entitled “Experiments on the oxidation of sewages without intervention of filters”. The results of this research gave birth to the free culture or “activated Boues”, proceeded used in the purification plants.
- 1922 : Joseph Stalin succeeds Lénine with the head of the Soviet Union
- 1973: Pierre Messmer, Prime Minister French, follows one another itself.
- 1983 : With Seville (Spain), alternate of Juan Mora, Spanish Matador.
- 1990 : In Bulgaria, Peter Mladenov is elected President of the Republic.
- 2007 : On the Line at Eastern-European high speed, the SNCF managed to make roll a TGV, conceived by the Alstom French company, at the speed of 574,8 km/h. This record lay within the scope of the program “V150” aiming at exceeding the speed of 150 m/s (either 540 km/h).
- 1693: George Edwards, naturalist and British ornithologist († 1773)
- 1715: William Watson physicist and British botanist
- 1783: Washington Irving, American novelist († November 28th 1859)
- 1873: Rene de Castéra, French type-setter († 1955)
- 1895: Edward Elzear "Zez" Confrey, type-setter and American pianist († 1971)
- 1907: Isaac Deutscher, journalist, writer and historian Polish († August 19th 1967)
- 1921: Dario Moreno, French singer († February 1st 1968)
- 1926: Virgil Grissom, American astronaut († January 27th 1967)
- 1934: Jane Goodall, specialist in the primates
- 1939: François of Roubaix, French musician
- 1942: Marsha Mason, American actress
- 1944: Lamberto Dribbled, realizer Italian
- 1947: Giuseppe Penone, contemporary artist Italy N.
- 1948 : Carlos Salinas de Gortari, president of the Mexico between 1988 and 1994
- 1956: Miguel Bump, Spanish actor
- 1958: Alec Baldwin, American actor
- 1961: Eddie Murphy, American actor
- 1964: Dimitri Bodianski, ex saxophonist of Indo-China.
- 1967 : Mathieu Kassovitz, actor and realizer French.
- 1969: Clotilde Courau, actress and princess of Italy (House of Savoy)
- 1972 :
- 1976: Melanie Coste, actress porn, chroniqueuse in the magazine FHM, French
- 1978: Tommy Haas, German tennis player.
- 1287: Honorius IV ( Giacomo Savelli ), pope (° C. 1210)
- 1349: Guillaume d' Occam, philosopher and theologist English.
- 1350 : Eudes IV of Burgundy, duke of Burgundy (° C. 1295)
- 1660: Guy Autret de Missirien, French writer (° C. 1599)
- 1680: Nicolas Fouquet, French statesman, Superintendent of finances of Louis XIV (° January 27th 1615)
- 1680: Shivaji, râja marathe (° 1630)
- 1682: Bartolomé Esteban Murillo, Spanish painter (° January 1st 1618)
- 1717: Jacques Ozanam, French mathematician (° 1640)
- 1792: John Montagu, 4th count de Sandwich, British admiral (° November 3rd 1718)
- 1826: Jean-Baptiste Grenon, Canadian, Hercules of North
- 1827: Ernst Chladni, German physicist, founder of the Acoustic modern (° November 30th 1856)
- 1849: Juliusz Słowacki, Polish poet (° September 4th 1809)
- 1862: James Clark Ross, exploring British (° 1800)
- 1868: Franz Berwald, type-setter Swedish and inventive (° July 23rd 1796)
- 1882: Jesse James, outlaw states-unien (° September 5th 1847)
- 1897: Johannes Brahms, German type-setter (° May 7th 1833)
- 1900: Joseph Bertrand, mathematician, historian of sciences and academician French (° March 11th 1822)
- 1930: Emma Albani, Soprano, first Québécois professional singer with becoming an international celebrity. (° November 1st 1847)
- 1942: Georges Truffaut, Belgian Politician (° December 22nd 1901)
- 1950: Kurt Weill, American type-setter of German origin. (° March 2nd 1900)
- 1954: Aristides de Sousa Mendes, Portuguese consul, Just among the Nations (° July 19th 1885)
- 1965: Ernst Kirchweger, resistant Austrian against the Nazism
- 1972: Ferde Grofé ( Rudolph von Grofé ), type-setter states-unien (° March 27th 1882)
- 1982: Warren Oates, actor states-unien (° July 5th 1928)
- 1986: Peter Pears, British tenor (° June 22nd 1910)
- 1987: Robert Dalban ( Gaston Barred ), French actor (° July 19th 1903)
- 1990: Sarah Vaughan, singer states-unienne (° March 27th 1924)
- 1991: Graham Greene, British writer (° October 2nd 1904)
- 1992: Christian K. Nelson, inventor of the Eskimo frozen.
- 1994 : Jerome Lejeune, enquiring French having discovered trisomy 21.
- 1999: Joe Cassano, Italian rappor (° November 25th 1973, Bologna)
Beats-smg: Balondė 3 Be-X-old: 3 красавіка Fiu-vro: 3. mahlakuu päiv Nds-nl: 3 april Simple: April 3 Zh-yue: 4 月 3 號
|Random links:||Ursynów | Pierre Andre Miquel | Brisbane Bullets | Abbey of Saint-Benoit-in-Woëvre | Double Dare|