The April 22nd is the 112e Jour of the Année (113e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
Sign of the zodiac: 1st day of the Bull
1 to 1900
1097 : Raymond of Saint-Gilles, count de Toulouse, meets, as of the shortly after its arrival with Constantinople, the Byzantine Empereur Alexis Ier Comnène and refuses to lend the oath of allegiance that this one claims crusaders.
- 1370 : Pose first stone of the fortress of the Bastille.
- 1500 : Official discovery of the Brazil by Pedro Alvares Cabral.
- 1826 : Dumont d' Urville installs Toulon as commander of “ the Astrolabe ” (old “the the Shell ”, renamed) for the second circumnavigation, with inter alia missions, the search for Perugia. He will discover the islands Fiji, will chart the islands Loyauté, will take a reading of the coasts of the New Zealand, will undertake an exploration of the islands Tonga and Moluques. Its reports/ratios allowed the classification of the islands in Mélanésie, Polynésie and Micronesia.
- 1923 : With Carthagène (Spain, province of Murcie), alternate of Enrique Cano Iriborne known as “Cavira”, Spanish Matador.
- 1969: Robin Knox-Johnston finishes the first round the world tour in solo without stopover on water. On a sailing ship of 9 meters, he traversed 95.000 kilometers in 312 days.
- 1970 : The first Day of the Earth, with the the United States, mobilizes 20 million people.
- 1990 : In France, faithful finds a plastic bag containing 435.000 francs French (approximately 72.500 euros) in a church Niçoise.
- 1992 :
- a series of explosions due to the gas hexane makes jump the sewerage system of a vast district of Guadalajara, second city of the Mexico, making 230 died and more than 1400 wounded.
- Brought into service of Bi-Bop in Paris. Bi-Bop is a telephone of pocket.
- 1995 : First turn of the presidential election in France. Lionel Jospin (23,8%) and Jacques Chirac (20,3%) reaches to the second turn.
- 1998 : Opening of the park Disney' S Animal Kingdom, 4th park with topics of Walt Disney World Arises.
- 2000 : FC Gueugnon gains the Cut of the Football league by beating the Paris SG 2 to 0.
2006 : The ACE Nancy-Lorraine gains the Coupe of the Football league by beating 2 goals with 1 OGC Nice Dimension-in Azur at the Stade de France.
- 2007 : First turn of the French presidential election. Nicolas Sarkozy and Ségolène Royal is qualified for the second turn of May 6th, in front of Francois Bayrou and Jean-Marie Le Pen
- 1724: Emmanuel Kant, German philosopher († 1804).
- 1766 : German of Staël, woman of letters († 1817).
- 1815 : Wilhelm Peters, zoologist and an Exploring German († 1883).
- 1816 : Charles Denis Bourbaki, general French († September 27th 1897).
- 1839 : August Wilhelm Eichler, German Botanist († 1887).
- 1870 : Lénine Ilitch Oulianov, politician and Russian revolutionist († 1924).
- 1894 : Mariano Assemble, Spanish Matador († June 13rd 1926).
- 1901 : Alexandre Vialatte, French writer († 1971).
- 1904 : Robert Oppenheimer, American physicist († 1967).
- 1909 : Andre Girard, resistant French († 1993)
- 1916: Yehudi Menuhin, violonist, altist and American leader († March 12th 1999).
- 1920: Leonard Eron, Psychological American, known for its work on the influence of violence on television on the children. († May 3rd 2007).
- 1922 : Charles Mingus, American jazzman († 1979).
- 1929 : Guillermo Will pull up Infante, writer Cuba in. († February 21st 2005).
- 1937 : Jack Nicholson, American actor.
- Issey Miyake, Japanese designer.
- Jason Miller, actor. ( The Exorcist ) and American director. († May 13rd 2001)
- Jean Diébold, Politician French († August 30th 2007)
- 1940: Marie-Jose Nat, French actress.
- 1946 : Nicole Garcia, actress and French director.
- 1950 : Peter Frampton, British singer .
- 1953 : Evelyne Bouix, French actress.
- 1955 : Johnnie To, realizer and producer hong-kongais.
- 1957 : Donald Tusk, politician Polish
- 1963: Denis Podalydès, French actor.
- 1974 : Shavo Odadjian, bass player of Armenian origin of the group System off has Down
- 1975: Greg Moore, Canadian racing driver.
- 1977 : Mark van Bommel, Dutch football player evolving/moving with the Bayern Munich.
- 1982 : Kaká, Brazilian football player evolving/moving with the Milan AC.
- 296: Caius, pope
- 455: Petronius Maximus, Roman Emperor
- 536: Agapet Ier, pope.
- 835: Kūkai (空海) ( Kōbō-Daishi (弘法大師), 55 years, buddhist monk, and philosopher Japan board. Saint founder of the Shingon. (° July 31st 774).
- 1218 : Thibaut VI of Blois, count de Blois and of Clermont.
- 1407 : Olivier V of Clisson, Constable of France (° April 23rd 1336)
- 1592: Bartolomeo Ammanati, architect and sculptor Florentin (° June 18th 1511)
- 1616: Miguel de Cervantes, Spanish writer (° September 29th 1547)
- 1640: François IV Fouquet, magistrate and business man French, father of Nicolas Fouquet (° 1597)
- 1672: Georg Stiernhielm, Swedish poet (° August 7th 1598)
- 1758: Antoine de Jussieu, French botanist (° July 6th 1686)
- 1778: James Hargreaves, inventive English (° 1720)
- 1806: Pierre-Charles Villeneuve, French admiral of the Battle of Trafalgar (° December 31st 1763)
- 1833: Richard Trevithick, inventive English (° April 13rd 1771)
- 1839: Denis Davidov, poet and Russian general (° July 27th 1784)
- 1884: Marie Taglioni, Italian dancer (° April 23rd 1804)
- 1892: Edouard Lalo, French type-setter (° January 27th 1823)
- 1908: Henry Campbell-Bannerman, English Prime Minister (° September 7th 1836)
- 1925: Andre Caplet, French type-setter (° November 23rd 1878)
- 1930: Jeppe Aakjaer, Danish poet (° September 10th 1866)
- 1933: Henry Royce, industrial English (° March 27th 1863)
- 1944: Edmund Schulthess, Swiss politician (° March 2nd 1868)
- 1945: Käthe Kollwitz, painter German (° July 8th 1867)
- 1946: Lionel Atwill, British actor (° March 1st 1885)
- 1951: Horace Donisthorpe, British entomologist (° March 17th 1870)
- 1960: August Friedrich Thienemann, zoologist and German ecologist (° September 7th 1882)
- 1978: Will Geer, actor states-unien (° March 9th 1902)
- 1980: Fritz Strassmann, German physicist (° February 22nd 1902)
- 1983: Earl " Fatha" Hines, British pianist of jazz (° December 28th 1903)
- 1984: Ansel Adams, photographer states-unien (° February 20th 1902)
- 1986: Mircea Eliade, Rumanian historian of the religions (° March 9th 1907)
- 1988: Tchicaya U Tam' if, Congolese writer (° 1933)
- 1989: Emilio Segrè, physicist states-unien, Nobel Prize of physics
- 1993: Bertus Aafjes, Dutch writer (° May 12th 1914)
- 1994: Richard Nixon, president of the USA (° January 9th 1913)
- 1995: Maggie Kuhn, activist states-unienne (° August 3rd 1905)
- 1995: Gift Pullen, pianist of jazz states-unien (° December 25th 1944)
- 2002: Linda Lovelace (Linda Boreman), first woman to be recognized star of X (° January 10th 1949)
- 2005: Philip Morrison, physicist states-unien (° November 7th 1915)
- 2006: Alida Valli, Italian actress (° May 31st 1921)
- Day of the Earth in the United States
- Alexandre of Lyon, like Alexandra, Alexis, Axel and Axelle.
- Konvarc' H (Breton first name).
Catholic and orthodoxe saints
Beats-smg: Balondė 22 Be-X-old: 22 красавіка Fiu-vro: 22. mahlakuu päiv Nds-nl: 22 april Simple: April 22 Zh-yue: 4 月 22 號
|Random links:||Biomathématique | Armand Massonet | Island Bourbon 1730 | George C. Williams | Effigies of the famous painters of the Netherlands|