The April 19th is the 109e Jour of the Année (110e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
1 to 1900
- 1775 : Beginning of the War of independence of the United States of America in Lexington (Massachusetts)
- 1839: Establishment of the Belgium like kingdom by the Treated of London.
- 1909 : Declaration of Jeanne d' Arc like holy
- 1980 : Jean-Paul Sartre is buried with the Cimetière of Montparnasse. A procession moved by 50.000 people accompanies it.
- 1990 :
- With the the United States, the president George Bush receives her French counterpart François Mitterrand.
- 1991 :
- With the Canada, the Tommy Quebecer Swells born at Three-Rivers, very important city with the Quebec.
- Moscow organizes a Blocus Lithuania.
- 1993 : The American police force gives the attack against the sect of the " davidiens " with Waco. A fire lit by the members, devastates the firm-fortress from where 80 calcined bodies will be withdrawn.
- 1995 : Attack of extreme right-hand side against federal building in Oklahoma City (Oklahoma): 168 dead.
- 1999 : The return of the German Parliament to Berlin
- 2000: A Boeing 737-200 of Air Philippines is crushed close to the airport of Davao, killing 131 people.
2005 : Election of the cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who becomes the Pape Benoît XVI.
- 2007 : Death of the French actor Jean-Pierre Cassel
Arts and Cultures
1581 : Michel de Montaigne and its travelling companions, his brother Bertrand de Mattecoulon, Charles d' Estissac, Mister Cazalis and Mister Of Hautoy, leaves Rome where they are since November 1580 for the north of the Italy.
- 1603 : Michel Tellier, marquis de Barbezieux, French statesman († 1685)
- 1658: Johann Wilhelm, Elector Palatine († 1716)
- 1665: Jacques Lelong, French bibliographer († 1721)
- 1686: Vasily Tatishchev, Russian statesman († 1750)
- : Thomas McKean, signatory of the declaration of the independence of the United States of America († 1817)
- : Roger Sherman, signatory of the declaration of the independence of the United States of America († 1793)
- 1785: Alexandre Pierre François Boëly, French type-setter († 1858).
- 1786 : Felix-Louis de Narp, Brigadier general French. († 1844).
- 1793 : Ferdinand Ier of Austria, emperor († 1875)
- 1795: Christian Gottfried Ehrenberg Naturalist, zoologist, German specialist in Comparative anatomy and Microscopy .
- 1836 : Ferdinand Horse known as the factor Horse , rural factor and French naive artist († August 19th 1924), builder of the “ideal Palate”.
- 1891 : Francoise Rosay, French actress († 1974).
- 1892 : German Tailleferre, French compositrice, member of the Group of the Six. († November 7th 1983)
- 1900: Richard Hughes, novelist († 1976).
- 1903 : Eliot Born, agent of the American treasure, foreman of the Incorruptible . († May 16th 1957)
- 1919: Merce Cunningham, dancer and American choreographer .
- 1932 : Fernando Botero, Colombian painter.
- 1933 : Jayne Mansfield, American actress († July 29th 1967)
- 1934: Jean Ziegler, Swiss writer .
- 1941 : Roberto Carlos, Brazilian singer.
- 1942 : Alan Price, singer, member of the group The Animals, and English actor.
- 1957 : Bernard Montiel, organizer and actor French
- 1968: Ashley Judd, American actress .
- 1971 : Gad Elmaleh, actor and humorist Morocco Ain, naturalized Canadian, then French
- 1972: Rivaldo, football player.
- 1978 : James Franco, Realizer, Actor, American Scenario writer.
- 1979 : Kate Hudson, American actress.
- 1981 : Hayden Christensen, Canadian actor.
- 1981 : stimulating Mikl of the Emission without interdict
- 1984: César Jiménez, Spanish Matador .
- 1987 : Maria Sharapova, Russian tennis player .
- 1012 : Alphege, archbishop of Canterbury (° 954)
- 1054: Leon IX ( Bruno d' Eguisheim-Dagsbourg ), Pope (° June 21st 1002)
- 1390: Robert II of Scotland, king d' Écosse (° March 2nd 1316)
- 1560: Philippe Melanchthon, humanistic protesting German (° February 16th 1497)
- 1578: Kenshin Uesugi, samuraï and lord of Japanese war (° February 18th 1530)
- 1588: Paul Véronèse ( Paolo Caliari ), Venetian painter . (°C. 1528)
- 1608: Thomas Sackville de Dorset, poet and English statesman (B. 1536)
- 1632: Sigismond Vasa, king de Suède and of Poland (° June 20th 1561)
- 1689: Christine of Sweden, queen of Sweden (° December 8th 1626)
- 1768: Canaletto ( Giovanni Antonio Canal ), Venetian painter (° 1697)
- 1791: Richard Price, moralizer and philosopher Irish (° February 23rd 1723)
- 1824: Lord Byron ( George Gordon Byron ), British poet (° January 22nd 1788)
- 1854: Robert Jameson, naturalist and British mineralogist (° 1774)
- 1881: Benjamin Disraeli, writer, politician and Prime Minister for the the United Kingdom (° December 21st 1804)
- 1882: Charles Darwin, biologist and British writer (° February 12th 1809)
- 1906: Pierre Curie, French physicist, Nobel Prize of physics 1903 (° May 15th 1859)
- 1914: Charles Sanders Peirce, pragmatic semiologist (° September 10th 1839)
- 1949: Ulrich Salchow, Swedish skater (° August 7th 1877)
- 1967: Konrad Adenauer, chancellor of Germany (° January 5th 1876)
- 1973: Hans Kelsen, lawyer states-unien of Austrian origin (° October 11th 1881)
- 1974: Muhammad Ayub Khan, president of Pakistan (° May 14th 1907)
- 1975: Robert Aron, French writer, author of political tests and historical works. (° May 25th 1898)
- 1983: Jerzy Andrzejewski, writer Polish (° August 19th 1909)
- 1989: Daphne of Maurier, British novelist (° May 13rd 1907)
- : Octavio Paz, writer and Mexican diplomat, Nobel Prize of literature 1990 (° March 31st 1914)
- : Armand Jammot, producer of French television (° April 4th 1922)
- : Andre of Bouchet, French poet (° May 7th 1924)
- : Graziella Sciutti, Italian professional singer (° April 17th 1932)
- 2002: Layne Staley, singer states-unien of Alice in chains (° August 22nd 1967)
- 2004: John Maynard Smith, biologist states-unien (° January 6th 1920)
- : Paul Bush, stimulating inhabitant of Quebec (° 1963)
- : Niels-Henning Orsted Pedersen, double bass player of Danish jazz (° May 27th 1946)
- 2007: Jean-Pierre Cassel, actor and dancer French, (° October 27th 1932)
Catholic saints of the day
- Holy Emma
Beats-smg: Balondė 19 Be-X-old: 19 красавіка Fiu-vro: 19. mahlakuu päiv Nds-nl: 19 april Simple: April 19 Zh-yue: 4 月 19 號
|Random links:||Éphèse | Athletic force | Tournament of Bogotá | Grant Shaud | Robert Carries|