the éphéméride | all on April and 1941.
- the first division armor-plated German breeze the face on the road Sofia-Belgrade, the second armor-plated division German seizes Salonique.
- Declaration of the Pétain Marshal: “The honor orders us nothing to undertake against our old allies”.
- the Japan and the the USSR sign a pact of nonaggression.
- Entered of the German troops Belgrade.
- the Afrikakorps reaches the Egyptian border.
- the French resistance network “Alliance” is attached to the British Intelligence Service.
- Violent one air raid on London.
19 and April 20th:
- Violent one air raids on London.
- Athens is occupied by German troops. The German flag floats on the Acropole. The British troops re-embark.
|Random links:||Guaymas | Protocol network passing the fire walls with difficulty | Vikingstad | Fanny Tacchinardi-Persiani | Quintina | Banlieue_noire_de_Fairfax,_Minnesota|