The April 10th is the 100e Jour of the Année (101e in the event of Leap year) of the Gregorian Calendrier.
1 to 1900
- 1643 : Disgrace of Sublet de Noyers. It is exiled in its grounds. Tellier succeeds the following day to him.
- 1814 : Nicolas Jean-of-God Soult, fights to Toulouse the last battle of the countryside of France.
- 1815 : Volcanic eruption of the Tambora on the island Indonesia of Sumbawa does not date real April 5th
- 1876: Creation, with the Portugal, of the public banking institution Caixa geral of depósitos .
- 1938: Election of Edouard Daladier, first-minister of France
- 1957: The reopening of the Suez Canal to any maritime transport after three months
- 1970: Official separation of the Beatles. Paul McCartney leaves the group definitively.
- 1997 : With Seville (Spain), alternate of Eduardo Dávila Miura, Spanish Matador.
- 1707 : John Pringle, British Doctor .
- 1769 : Jean Lannes, Marshal of Empire, duke of Montebello
- 1803: Johann Jakob Kaup, German Naturalist († 1873).
- 1827 : Lewis Wallace.
- 1829 : William Booth, Pasteur Méthodiste British, founder of the Salvation Army († August 20th 1912).
- 1864 : Eugen d' Albert, Type-setter and German Pianist . († March 3rd 1932).
- 1870 (C.J): Vladimir Lénine, communist revolutionist Russian.
- 1887 : Bernardo Houssay, Argentinian physiologist (Nobel Prize in 1971)
- 1894: Aime Clariond, French actor († 1960)
- 1900: Arnold Orville Beckman, inventor of the pH measures,
- 1907: Raymond Bruckberger, Dominican father and French writer.
- 1911 : Maurice Schumann, politician and academician French.
- 1925 : Bernard Moitessier, French navigator
- 1941 : Gilles de Robien, Politician French
- 1943: Julio Estrada, Mexican Type-setter of Modern music.
- 1950 :
- Eddie Hazel, guitarist of the group Funkadelic
- Steven Seagal, an actor, producer, scenario writer, realizer, singer and American musician
- 1956: Loustal, author of data base
- 1958: Kenneth Edmonds, known as Babyface , producing American of music and film, musician.
- 1963 : Juan Mora, Spanish Matador .
- 1973 :
- Guillaume Canet, French actor
- Roberto Carlos, Brazilian footballer
- Tony Vairelles, French footballer
- 1979: Sophie Elect-Bextor, singer British
- 1981: Michael Pitt, actor and guitarist-singer of the Pagoda group, American
- 1984: Mandy Moore, American singer
- 1988: Halley Joel Osment, American actor
- 1533: Frederic Ier of Denmark, king de Danemark (° October 7th 1471)
- 1585: Gregoire XIII, 226e pope (° 1502)
- 1599: Gabrielle d' Estrée, mistress of the king Henri IV (° 1571)
- 1640: Agostino Agazzari, Italian type-setter (° December 2nd 1578)
- 1728: Nicodemus Tessin the Young person, Swedish architect (° May 23rd, 1654).
- 1760 : Jean Lebeuf, French historian (° March 7th 1687)
- 1786: John Byron, naval officer British (° November 8th 1723)
- 1813: Joseph-Louis Lagrange, French mathematician (° January 25th 1736)
- 1814: Éloi-Charlemagne Taupin, general French.
- Ewelina Hańska, Polish countess , wife of Honore de Balzac (° January 6th 1801)
- Dante Gabriel Rossetti, poet and British painter (° May 12th 1828)
- 1884: Jean-Baptiste Dumas, chemist, politician and academician French (° July 14th 1800)
- 1904: Isabelle II of Spain, queen of Spain (° October 10th 1830)
- 1919: Emiliano Zapata, revolutionary Mexican (° August 8th 1879)
- 1931: Khalil Gibran, Lebanese poet (° January 6th 1883)
- 1954: Auguste Lumière, French pioneer of the cinema (° October 19th 1862)
- 1955: Pierre Teilhard of Chardin, (born in Sarcenat, Puy-de-Dôme, in 1881 and deceased in New York, the USA; priest Jesuit, theologist, anthropologist and philosopher.
- 1962 : Michael Curtiz, realizer states-unien of Hungarian origin (° December 24th 1886)
- 1962: Stuart Sutcliffe, British musician (The Beatles) (° June 23rd 1940)
- Linda Darnell, actress states-unienne (° October 16th 1923)
- Beautiful Otero, singer, dancer and courtesan of the Beautiful Time (° November 4th 1868)
- 1966: Evelyn Waugh, British writer (° October 28th 1903)
- 1979: Nino Rota ( Nino Rinaldi ), Italian type-setter (° December 3rd 1911)
- 1985: Vladimir Jankélévitch, philosopher and musicologist French (° August 31st 1903)
- 1993: Chris Hani, South-African political personality (° June 28th 1942)
- 2000: Rabah Bitat, Algerian politician (° December 19th 1925).
- 2002 : Yuji Hyakutake, Japanese astronomer (° 1950)
- 2004: Jacek Kaczmarski, political singer Polish (° March 22nd 1957)
- 2005: Norbert Brainin, Austrian violinist (° March 12th 1923)
- 2006: Claude Esteban, French poet (° July 26th 1935)
Catholic saint of the day
Orthodoxe saint of the day
- April 10th in sport
- April 10th in the railroads
Beats-smg: Balondė 10 Be-X-old: 10 красавіка Fiu-vro: 10. mahlakuu päiv Nds-nl: 10 april Simple: April 10 Zh-yue: 4 月 10 號
|Random links:||NanotecnologÃƒÂa molecular | Vierville-on-sea | Naupacte | March 14th in sport | Falvaterra | DaN Rees|