the Right to the idleness is a traditional text, which remains of topicality at the beginning of the 21e century since the exposed ideas are found today in the debate Politique.
It is doubly interesting: very rich historically, he proposes a social, economic and intellectual Monographie, and analyzes the collective mental structures of the 19th century. But it is before all a genuine social proclamation which centers its matter on the value of work and the idea that the men are done some.
This small writing demystifies the value Travail . Well before the appearance of the Paid vacations or the reduction of the work period with 40 or today 35 hours per week, it proposed to us of much less working from a Marxist but not very dogmatic point of view .
- “So that he arrives at the conscience of his force, is needed that the proletariat presses with the feet the prejudices of Christian morals, economic, free thinker; it is necessary that it turns over to its natural instincts, that he proclaims the Rights of the Idleness, thousand and thousand times more crowned than the phthisical Human rights concoctés by the lawyers metaphysics of the middle-class revolution; that it is forced to work only three hours per day, with fainéanter and bombancer the remainder of the day and the night. ”
- “Paressons in any thing, except while liking and while drinking, except while paressant. ”
Praise of idleness , Bertrand Russell (1932)
- Value “work”
- complete Text on Wikisource: '' Right to the idleness ''
- audio Book (reading mp3 with high voice) of the incipit of the '' Droit to the idleness ''
- a faithful summary of the book '' Right to the idleness ''
- the full text in pdf.
|Random links:||Free University of the Languages and the Communication | Alpine botanical garden Jaÿsinia | Kreis BergstraÃŸe | To border Burrow | Robber (class of character) | Marco Aurélio Pereira Borges|