Antonio de Literes
Antonio de Literes ( Antonio Literes or Antoni Lliteres ) (Artà, Majorque, June 18th 1673 - Madrid, January 18th 1747). Spanish Type-setter , considered as one of the principal authors of Zarzuela of the Spanish Baroque.
BiographyIn 1688, it enters the College of the Children Singers of the Royal Vault of Madrid. In 1693, it belongs to the orchestra of the Royal Vault as violoncellist; quickly, it becomes the first violoncello and, then, the chief of the aforesaid the Royal Vault. From 1697, it starts to write scenic parts. The arrival with the throne of Philippe V and the imposition of new foreign musicians at the court, forced Literes to increase its lyric production. Today, he is regarded as the best type-setter of zarzuelas of the Baroque. Many the booklets of its works are due to the writer Jose de Cañizares. He is the father of two musicians: Jose Literes there Sánchez (which worked for the dukes of Osuna to Seville) and Antonio Literes there Montalbo.
- Antoni Pizà. Antoni Literes: Introducció with the seva will obra Palma de Mallorca: Edicions Documented Balear, 2002) ISBN 84-956-9450-6
- Júpiter there Yoo, los cielos premian desdenes (1699) discussed
- Júpiter there Dánae (1700)
- Acis there Galatea (1708)
- Idiot música there idiot amor (1709)
- Handles difunta that ajena (1711)
- insensitive Hasta lo adored (1713) discussed
- El estrago in the fineza, Júpiter there Semele (1718)
- Celos No guardan respeto (1723)
- Los elementos
- Dido there Eneas discussed
- sober Oratorio emptied it of San Vicente de Padua (1720) *3 Misses
|Random links:||Coal-scuttles | District of Vendôme | Energy efficiency | Almadenejos | Ludovic Vaty | Reflecto|