GeographyCommune of the Country of Caux located in the canton of Longueville-on-Saw.
HistoryThe Hydronyme “Saw” was added in 1962.
Places and monumentsThe source of saint-Ribert and the baignery
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of the Seine-Maritime
- Anneville-sur-Scie on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Anneville-sur-Scie on the site of INSEE
- Anneville-sur-Scie on the site of Quid
- Localization of Anneville-sur-Scie on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Anneville-sur-Scie on Mapquest
|Random links:||-232 | PolÃtica de Zambia | Sanofi-Synthélabo | Science and Life | Castillon-of-Larboust | Ouboukar Hassan | Ost-dans-Edhil|