BiographyAt the beginning of the war, in 1939, Anne Elise Cuneo, return with its family to Milan. After the death of his/her father, Alberto, in 1945, it passes its young childhood in various boarding schools and religious orphanages to Italy, then with Lausanne in Suisse in 1950.
This same year, it running away to go to learn English in England, with Plymouth and London and to discover the Anglo-Saxon culture during one year. Of Swiss return in , it continues its secondary studies and academics with Lausanne, where it obtains, in 1964, an arts degree. It perfect its formation like adviser in publicity and journalist. It becomes Swiss by marriage.
Anne Cuneo excerce successively trades of waitress, instructress, telephone operator, secretary, translator, teaching, journalist, scenario writer and director of cinema.
In 1967, it publishes its first novel Gravé with diamond . Eclectic, Anne Cuneo shares his time between creation in almost all the fields of the literature and journalism. Its work is animated by a spontaneous participation in the modernistic currents.
Its first novels treat immigration with Portrait of the author as an ordinary woman , the disease, following its breast cancer, with a Spoonful of blue or the war, with the Corbels on our plains . Essay writer, it draws portraits of the mediums of the spectacle like the Piano of poor the , Le Monde of open the or Benno Besson and Hamlet .
Since 1987, she collaborates as journalist independent, with the newspaper of the French-speaking Switzerland Télévision.
In 1998, Anne Cuneo publishes its first novel says “police” (but that it describes as “social novel”), Âme of bronze - follow-up in 1999 by Of gold and lapses of memory then in 2000 by the Smile of LISA - where one finds the investigating Marie Machiavelli. Its works, constantly republished and translated into German, are all great best-sellers in Switzerland.
It also took part in cinematographic, radiophonic and theatrical experiments. Writing, it passed to the setting in scene and the realization.
- 1967 Engraved with diamond , republished in 1968
- 1969 Mortal disease , Editions the Surface/Co-operative Meeting
- 1970 Vermin Editions Cedips
- 1972 Dust of the alarm clock , Editions Bertil Galland
- 1975 the Piano of poor the , Editions Bertil Galland
- life of the accordionist Denise Letourneur
- 1976 the Machine Imagination , Editions Bertil Galland
- an investigation into the Swiss cinema
- 1978 Passage of the Panoramas , Editions Bertil Galland
- 1979 a spoonful of blue
- Anne speaks about her disease, a breast cancer
- 1980 the Doors of the day, Portrait of the author as an ordinary woman vol1, Editions Bertil Galland
- 1982 the Doors of the day, Portrait of the author as an ordinary woman vol2, Editions Bertil Galland
- 1984 Hôtel Venus
- 1985 Le Monde of open the
- 1987 Benno Besson and Hamlet , Editions Favre
- 1989 Station Victoria
- 1990 Prague with the fingers of fire
- 1993 Way of a river
- 1994 the flute and the ratonneurs , Editions Bernard Campiche
- 1995 With the bottom of my dream , Editions Bernard Campiche, Poems
- 1996 Objects of splendor , Editions Denoël
- Deals with the “lady Brune”, mistress supposed of Shakespeare
- 1998 Âme of bronze
- Livre dealing with the rape
- 1999 Of gold and lapses of memory
- 2000 the smile of LISA
- 2002 the Master of Garamond , Editions Bernard Campiche
- 2004 Hotel of the hearts broken , Editions Bernard Campiche
- 2005 Meetings with hamlet , Editions Bernard Campiche
- 2006 corbels on our plains , Editions Bernard Campiche
- 2006 Gaps of the memory , Editions Bernard Campiche
- 2007 Zaïda , Editions Bernard Campiche
Catalog of films
- 1996 Francis Tregian, Gentleman and Musician with Patrick Ayrton
- 1998 Of gold and lapse of memory Telefilm
- 2006 Shakespeare Operation with the Valley of Joux , documentary film
- 1969 - the Anti-Price of the Radio French-speaking Switzerland
- 1979 - Price Schiller for the whole of its work
- 1981 - cultural Price of the Canton of Zurich
- 1990 - Price Libraries for all and Prix the Alp-Jura, Station Victoria
- 1994 - Price of the Listeners of the Radio French-speaking Switzerland
- 1994 - Price of the Foundation of Vaud for artistic Promotion
- 1995 - Price of the Booksellers and Literary prize " Mrs Europe" for the Way of a river
- the Way of a river, the opinion of a reader
- '' Vidéo: '' Anne Cuneo in 1967, in connection with its book Engraved with diamond , a file of the French-speaking Switzerland Television.
|Random links:||Canton of Plombières-the-Baths | Highbury | Lawsuit of Bobigny | Big Bear Lake (city) | Festivals and bank holidays of England | Oralux|