He lived in Suisse and was champion of France in 1926, 1927 and 1929. He also shone with the international tournaments of London 1927 and of $the Hague in 1928 and belonged to the team of France to the Olympiade of failures of 1927.
Seriously sick from the chest, it spent 20 years in Sanatorium. At this point in time it wrote its extraordinary work in 4 volumes, Nouveau complete Treaty of failures. End of part (1923), which had several editions in France. It deals with all the finales being able to arrive in practice and contains also more than 100 studies composed by the author. The book was regarded a long time as the capital work on the finales; in the échiquéens mediums, one spoke simply about the Chéron .
In 1934 Chéron wrote another book treating of theoretical questions on the Problèmes of failures ( artistic Failures ).
In 1959, it belonged to the 5 first Problémiste S which received the title of International Maître of composition échiquéenne Honoris Causa, before the first titles decreed starting from the points of the Albums FIDE.
WorksWorks of Andre Chéron seem more available today only in German (editor: Rattman).
- Andre Chéron, Lehr- und Handbuch der Endspiele, Band 2 (2nd edition), Leysin (Swiss) September 1964
- Andre Chéron, Lehr- und Handbuch der Endspiele, Band 3 (2nd edition), Leysin (Swiss) March 1969
- Andre Chéron, Lehr- und Handbuch der Endspiele, Band 4 , Leysin (Swiss) May 1970
Here however titles of its works in French:
- Andre Chéron, end of part, Eagle, 1923
- Andre Chéron, Manual of failures of the beginner , Paris, 1928
- Andre Chéron, Treated complete of failures , Brussels, 1929
- Andre Chéron, Initiation with the strategic problem of failures , Paris, 1930
- Andre Chéron, Miniature strategic Frenchwomen , Nancy - Strasbourg - Paris, 1936
- Andre Chéron, Treated complete of failures , Paris, 1939
- Andre Chéron, New handbook of failures of the beginner
- Andre Chéron, artistic Failures , Bookstore Payot, Paris, 1957, republication in 1971
|Random links:||Regulate of Bergmann | Marc Overmars | Canton of Lons-the-Salt maker-South | Vigošte | 1999 in classical music | Onondaga_d'USS_(1864)|