A ambassador is a representative of a State near an other, or an international organization. With the illustrated direction, any person in charge with a message or an unspecified mission.
A foreign ambassador has right, in France, with the predicate of Excellence ( Its Excellence being shortened in S.E.). On the other hand, the ambassadors of France and the ambassadors of the French Republic - first being titular of a conferred dignity intuitu personae and others of a function - are not entitled to the predicate of Excellence in their country of origin, nor on behalf of the French citizens where who they are, which give them simply of the Mister the Ambassador .
Ambassador, senior official of the StateIn spite of the prestigious character of his function, the ambassador is only the subordinate of a government. He holds his capacity of him, and exerts it only on its behalf and on its request express (except, for go concern which do not require a ministerial message).
The talent of the ambassador is not expressed in its vision of the world, but in its capacity to defend the interests of its country, in some situation that it is. It is, actually, the role even senior official, who is charged to make “function” the administration.
Two types of ambassadors
- the ambassador of career (Diplomatic of career): He becomes ambassador at the end of his career, just after the post of First adviser. This ambassador is generally independent of the change of Head of State or government.
political Ambassador: It belongs to the party in power in its country and it is named as a reward deserved with all helps that it brought to the country.
In France, it proves that with each alternation of majority at the Parliament, of the rehandlings are carried out in the personnel in station abroad. Thus, of the people considered close to the new government (without being itself necessarily openly declared for such or such party) are promoted, with the detriment of others installed by the preceding government. However, a senior official cannot be lowered hierarchically. Only a change towards a station less interesting or carrying less stakes is of use.
In the history
In the Antiquity and the the Middle Ages
Under the Old Mode
In FranceOne distinguishes two types of ambassadors:
- the ordinary ambassadors, who reside near the prince.
- ambassador extraordinaries, envoys in a court for a particular mission or at the time of an significant event.
After the Revolution
- http://lalettrediplomatique.com talks of the foreign Ambassadors in station in France
- List of the current French ambassadors
- List of the ambassadors of the United States of America in France
|Random links:||-96 | Wakizashi | Broye-Aubigney-Montseugny | Beverino | Department of Yoro | Nautical club | Vue_de_lac,_la_Caroline_du_Sud|