Alfred Brendel occupies regularly of the international scenes, in recitals or company of orchestras.
He is also poet and essay writer.
In 1989, Alfred Brendel is anobli by the Queen Elisabeth II, in homage to his brilliant career.
In 2004, it receives the Prix Ernst von Siemens, equivalent for the music of the Nobel Prize for sciences and peace.
In 2007, it is rewarded by the price a life in music - Arthur Rubinstein , that the critic regards as a Nobel Prize of the music.
It recorded many discs for EMI, Philips and Deutsche Grammophon. It was also selected for the prestigious anthologies of pianists of Steinway & Sons: Steinway Legends .
- Integral of the sonatas of Beethoven
- Integral of the sonatas of Mozart
- Integral of the sonatas of Schubert
- Impromptus of Schubert
- Integral of the Concertos for piano and orchestra of Beethoven
- Integral of the Concertos for piano and orchestra of Mozart
- Concerto for piano and orchestra of Schoenberg
- Concerto for piano and orchestra of Schumann
- years of pilgrimage of Liszt
- symphonic Studies COp 13 of Schumann
- Official site of Alfred Brendel
|Random links:||List lakes of France | The Reddings | Holy-Austreberthe (Pas-de-Calais) | Vellefrie | The Death-blow | HMS_incisif_(S91)|