The abbot Alexis Kagame (1921 - December 6th 1982) is a Historien Rwandan. He leaves behind him many sociological studies on Rwanda. Although it did not make a study to become historian, it, is regarded as one of the largest historians of this country.
It publishes in particular most of the royal oral inheritance (consigned in its works) which was transmitted to him by the college of Abiru (holders of the royal code esoteric) of which it formed part before the advent of the Republic. It is thanks to its work of conservation and transcription that one can today know or study the history of Rwanda.
Inganji Karinga (The victorious Drums). Kabgayi, Editions Morals, 1943.
- Rwanda and its king, in Aequatoria 8 (1945) p.41-58
- Isoko y' amajyambere (Sources off progress). Kabgayi, Editions Morals, 1949-51.
- Indyohesha-birayi, Royal Editions, Kabgayi, 1949. Translated by Anthère Nzabatinda,
- Short outline on the dynastic poetry of Rwanda. Brussels, Editions universaires, 1950.
- the code of the political institutions in Rwanda précolonial, Brussels, IRCB, 1952.
- the divine pastoral one, Brussels, Ed.du Marsh, 1952,112 p.
- Umulirimbyi wa Nyili-ibiremwa. Butare, Astrida, 1952-53. - True a " indigenisation" Christianity.
- My first contacts with civilization, in Meetings of royal Istitut colonist. Belgian, 24 (1953) n.3, 851-862.
- socio-family organizations of old Rwanda. Brussels, ARSC, 1954,355 p.
- birth of the Universe, (taken care Second of " Divine the pastorale"), Brussels, ED. marsh, 1955,85 p.
- bantu-Rwandan philosophy to be it, Extracted (ARSC., Class of Sc mor and pol., N.S., VI, 1). Brussels, ARSC., 1955,67 p.
- bantu-Rwandan philosophy to be it, (ARSC, Class of Sc mor and pol., N.S., XII, 1). Brussels, ARSC, 1956,448 p.
- crowned pagan, the crowned Christian one, in Aspects of the black culture. Paris, African Presence, 1958,126-145.
- concept of generation applied to… the history of Rwanda. Brussels, ARSC, 1959.
- history of army-bovine of old Rwanda. Brussels, ARSC, 1961.
- militia of Rwanda précolonial. Brussels, ARSC, 1963.
- Foreword, in NOTHOMB, D., a African humanism. Brussels, 1965,7-12.
- the place of God and the man in the religion of Bantu, in Books of the religions afric. 2 (1968), 213-222; 3 (1969), p.5-11
- Christian Conscience and African conscience, in Cum Paraclito (Niyundo) (1969) n.spécial, 46-56.
- ultimate end of Bantu or starting point of traditional morals, in Conference " Christian ethics and values africaines". * Catholic faculty of Theology, 1969,39-39f.
- the ultimate base of morals bantu, in the middle of Africa 9 (1969), 231-236.
- Introduction to the great lyric kinds of old Rwanda. Butare, university Editions of Rwanda, 1970.
- the ethnophilosophie of the " Bantu" , in the philosophy contemporary, Chronic, t.IV, published by R. Klibansky. Florence, 1971,589-612, and in SMET, A.J. (ED), African Philosophy. Kinshasa, 1975, I, 93-115.
- One abgrégé of the ethno-history of Rwanda. Butare, Editions Universe., 1972,286 p.
- a summary of the history of Rwanda, 1855 to 1972. Butare, Editions Universe., 1975,543 p.
- empirical Apperception of time and design of the history in the thought bantu, in the cultures and time. Paris, Payot, 1975,103-133.
- cultures and time. Paris, Payot, Press of UNESCO, 1975.
- The empirical apperception off time and the design off history in Bantu Thought, Cultures and time. Paris, The UNESCO Near, 1976,89-116.
- philosophy bantu compared. Paris, African Presence, 1976,334 p., VI charts.
- the historicity of lyangombe, chief of Immandwa, in Books of the African religions 10 (1976), n.19, 5-18.
- the problem of " the homme" in philosophy bantu, in Seminar of Addis-Abeba, 1976, in C. SUMNER, (ED), African philosophy - African philosophy, Addis-Abeba, 1980,105-112.
- SPrache und Center: die Ontology der Bantu Zentralafrikas, aus D. Franz. von Almut Seiler-Dietrich. Brazzaville, Heidelberg; Kivouvou, Bantous Edition, 1985,277 p.
- The problem off “Man” in Bantu Philosophy, translated by Claude Sumner, in The African Mind 1 (1989) n.1, 35-40.
|Random links:||Wilhelm Ackermann | Trevor Ariza | Michael Shannon | Decree (Belgium) | Robert Crushed | Garantie_Security_Life_Insurance_Company|