Alexandra Rosenfeld (born on November 23rd 1986) was elected Miss France 2006 and Miss Europe 2006.
Alexandra was elected Miss France 2006, the Saturday December 3rd 2005 with the Palate of the Cannes festivals during a television program retransmise on TF1, presented by Jean-Pierre Foucault. The president of the jury was Læticia Hallyday, wife of Johnny Hallyday, this last being also member of the jury. She succeeds Cindy Fabre and becomes the 59e Miss France. She represents France at the time of the election of Miss Universe the July 23rd 2006.
- 1st dauphine: Miss Ukraine
- 2nd dauphine: Miss Spain
- 3rd dauphine: Miss Poland
- 4th dauphine: Miss Bélarus
Alexandra Rosenfeld was born on November 23rd 1986 with Béziers in the Herault. She currently lives with Saint-Thibéry. She measures 1,73 meter and is fair. She practices the Athlétisme since the 10 years age to the College Jean-Mill of Pézenas, where she prepares a BTS tourism (continuation in 2nd year in 2005). Its leisures are the sport and shopping. She is currently the partner of the player of Rugby Sergio Parisse.
She was the target of the imitations of Nicolas Canteloup, face to which she showed humor.
- Miss Country of Herault 2005.
- Miss Languedoc 2005.
- Miss France 2006.
- Miss Europe 2007.
departmental Champion junior on the tests by: 1000 meters, of: 2000 meters and of the high jump.
- Godmother of association Tourism and Handicaps.
- Official site of the Miss France Committee and Geneviève de Fontenay: current events of Alexandra Rosenfeld.
- Article on Paris Première: Alexandra Rosenfeld for the election of Miss Universe 2006.
|Random links:||Australopithecus | CÃ¡lculo ambiente | Duke of Marlborough | Rakovník | Kali' Na (language) | Philippe of Mothe-Houdancourt | Michael_Gorman|