It is not that in 1961 qu ' Alex Randolph becomes Auteur of board games. He settles with the Japan where he will reside until 1968. Then it settles definitively in Venice.
Creator of plays like Twixt, Sagaland, Intrigues in Venice, Rasende Roboter and of much of others, Alex Randolph enchanted and enchants always small and large players. Alex Randolph was so known that the editors generally mentioned his name on the boxes of play. He thus strongly took part in the recognition of the trade of Auteur of board games.
That which remains an uncontested Master of the field of the Board game is extinguished little before its 82 years in Venice, its fatherland of election.
- Twixt, 1957/1962, 3M/Schmidt Spiele/Dujardin/Kosmos
- Buffalo or Meadow , 1975, Pelikan/Phantom Piatnik
- or Geister , 1982, Schmidt Spiele
- Go the snails, 1985, Ravensburger
- Stupide vulture, 1988, Ravensburger/Asmodée
- Venice Connection, 1995, Drei Magier Spiele/Venice Connection,
- Sisimizi, 1996, Editrice Giochi
- Ciao Ciao, 1997, Drei Magier Spiele
- Die Drei, 1998, Franjos
- Rasende Roboter or Rebound Robots , 1999, Hans im Glück/Tilsit
With Michael Matschoss
Allotted to Robert Abbott
- Code 777, 1985, Jumbo
With Leo Colovini
- Intrigues in Venice, 1988, MB/Winning Moves,
- Die Osterinsel, 1993, Blatz
- Mini Inkognito, 1997, Abacus
- Some plays of Alex Randolph on JeuxSoc
- plays of Alex Randolph on Luding
|Random links:||1640 | Eadgyth | -683 | 479 A.C. | Kaili | Clarke | Courchons | Médaille_de_Smith_de_norme|