Alcyon (motor cycle)
See also: Alcyon
Alcyon is a French mark of Bicyclette S, Motocyclette S and Automobile S created in 1902.
- Production of the first Alcyon bicycles in 1902.
- Creation of the first Alcyon motor cycle in 1904, with the manufacture of a model with engine ZL.
- World champion of motor bike in 1905, with Alessandro Anzani, on a model with engine Buchet.
- Creation of the team cyclist Alcyon. The mark equips moreover many other runners. On the whole, the Alcyon bicycles gained 14 Tours of France, 12 Paris-Roubaix and 13 Bordeaux-Paris, in particular.
- Olympic Repurchase of the marks , the Frenchwoman, Armor, Labor and Thomann.
- Disappearance in 1954, with the repurchase by Peugeot.
Technology (motor bike)
- Production of engines ZL (Zurcher and Lüthi)
- Use of engines AMC 125 and 175 Cm3
- Use of engines JAP on certain models
- Many records
- Historical History of Alcyon
- , catalogs, technique, publicities of time
|Random links:||Reptilia (parque zoolÃ³gico) | Slice of bread | Vornay | Ars-les-Favets | Generated vectorial subspace | Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna | Culture_du_Chili|