Albana di Romagna dolce
The Albana di Romagna dolce is a soft Italian wine the area of Emilie-Romagna equipped with a name DOCG since April 13rd, 1987. Only to DOC. the white wines collected inside the surface of production defined by the decree are entitled. The authorized vineyards are located in the provinces of Bologna, Forlì-Césène and Ravenne in the communes Borgo Tossignano, Casalfiumanese, Castel San Pietro Terme, Dozza, Fontanelice, Castrocaro Terme E Terra del Sole, Longiano, Meldola, Montiano, Roncofreddo, Brisighella, Casola Valsenio and Riolo Terme like partly in the communes Imola, Ozzano dell' Emilia, Césène, Forlì, Forlimpopoli, Savignano sul Rubicone, Castel Bolognese and Faenza.
The surface planted in vine is of 2.150 hectares.
- color : yellow straw with reflections of yellow gilded after ageing
- odor : slightly scented, characteristic with flavors of almond, fishing and citrus fruits
- savor : fruity, soft, harmonic, slightly tannic
The Albana di Romagna dolce is tasted at a temperature of 8 - 10 °C and will keep 1 to 2 years.
Association of dishes advised
ProductionProvince, season, volume in Hectolitre S:
- Bologna (1990/91) 8193,0
- Bologna (1991/92) 8967,45
- Bologna (1992/93) 6189,42
- Forlì (1990/91) 7545,99
- Forlì (1991/92) 7100,96
- Forlì (1992/93) 8278,41
- Ravenna (1990/91) 10351,96
- Ravenna (1991/92) 13325,44
- Ravenna (1992/93) 7506,43
|Random links:||El negro y broncea | January 20th | Bailleulmont | Island Bathurst (Australia) | Stalemate Hingle | Guillaume de Croÿ | La_parcelle_de_terrain_diabolique_de_Dr._Fu_Manchu|