Alain Renaut is a Philosophe French (born in 1948).
Former student of the National university, it is titular political pulpit of philosophy and ethics to the Sorbonne (Paris IV). He worked with Luc Ferry on many joint works, then with other authors and collaborators.
Initially Heidegger IEN, it changes orientation at the end of the Années 1970; its field of predilection is the moral philosophy and political, that it approaches in a dialog with Kant (of which it translated several works, of which the Critique of the pure reason and the Critique of faculty to judge ) and its posterity: Rawls, Habermas, etc Its philosophical orientation fundamental is that of a philosophy post-metaphysics of the subject.
On the ground of practical philosophy, its options fall under the tradition of political and moral liberalism. Since are the beginning of the years 2000, its work more and more clearly directed worms of the questions of political philosophy applied (step of which it theorized the method and the stakes in What a policy right? ). In this register of political philosophy applied, it devoted studies in particular to the field of the University and the questions raised by the French social model.
- Of the human rights to the republican idea , 1985 (in collab. with L. Ferry), PUF;
- System and critical. Tests on the criticism of the reason in contemporary philosophy , 1985 (in collab. with L. Ferry), Ousia;
- thought 68. Test on contemporary anti-humanism 1985 (in collab. with L. Ferry), Gallimard (rééd. Folio-test);
- the system of the right. Philosophy and right in the thought of Fichte , 1986, PUF;
- 68-86. Routes of the individual , 1987 (in collab. with Luc Ferry), Gallimard;
- Heidegger and Modern the , 1988 (in collab. with Luc Ferry), Grasset (rééd. Deliver Pocket);
- the era of the individual. Contribution to a history of subjectivity , 1989, Gallimard;
- Philosophy of the right , 1991 (in collab. with L. Sosoé), PUF;
- What right? , 1992, Vrin;
- Sartre. The last philosopher , 1993, Grasset (rééd. Deliver Pocket);
- revolutions of the university. Test on the modernization of the culture , 1995, Calmann-Levy;
- the individual. Remarks on the philosophy of the subject , 1995;
- the war of the gods. Test on the quarrel of the values in contemporary philosophy , 1996 (in collab. with S. Mesure), Grasset;
- Kant today , 1997, Sapwood (rééd. Flammarion fields);
- Liberalism and cultural pluralism , 1999, Full Fires;
- Alter ego. Paradoxes of the democratic identity (as a coll with S. Mesure), 1999, Aubier (rééd. Flammarion fields);
- History of political philosophy , 5 flight, (in collab. with P. Savidan and P. - H. Tavoilllot), 1999;
- To philosophize at 18 years (with L. Ferry), 1999;
- release of the children. Philosophical contribution to a history of childhood , 2002, Bayard;
- That to make universities? , 2002, Bayard;
- an education without authority nor sanction? , with Albert Jacquard and Pierre Manent, 2003, Grasset;
- end of the authority , 2004, Flammarion;
- What a policy right? Test on the question of the best mode , 2004, Grasset (rééd. Deliver Pocket);
- Debate on ethics. Idealism or realism , (in collab. with Charles Larmore), 2004, Grasset;
- a debate on secularity (in collab. with Alain Touraine), 2005, Stock;
- Philosophy ', (in collab. with J. - C. Billier, P. Savidan, L. Thiaw-Po-A), 2005, Odile Jacob (with Cédérom);
- What free people? Liberalism or republicanism , 2005, Grasset.
- " Social model: a French dream? " , 2006, Textual.
|Random links:||Whistler (Colombia-British) | Exokératines of the type II | Guillermo anduvo a trancos | The Wounds assassinate | Method AVR | Infravision | Partie_de_Pogo_d'anarchiste_de_l'Allemagne|